PDA

View Full Version : Tearing Up 5-Handed Holdem

01-25-2002, 03:04 PM
Hi folks,

I have been running over multiple short-handed games recently in addition to my exploits playing heads-up. I'm talking about 3-6 and 5-10 limits. If I need money for a new watch or car repairs or what not, all I have to do is sit down for a few hours, and I KNOW I am going to make the dough. There is no risk; it's as simple as that. There is a new poker paradigm. If you are experiencing these bigs "swings" and high "variance", you are not a part of it. My variance is whether I'm going to win 1 BB per hour or 10 BB per hour. And that's the bottom line.

Steve

01-25-2002, 03:43 PM
Lol, we'll see if you're singing the same tune a year from now. Even if you are a winning player, you are never guaranteed a win when you sit down. Period. You can't control the cards or the beats, just how you play. Even the best players experience prolonged losing streaks.

Jeff

01-25-2002, 06:56 PM
tell us your screen name...

01-25-2002, 07:05 PM
quick stop wasting valuable time here posting .

You are losing money while you are posting

01-25-2002, 07:05 PM
But I am still prepared to give you some $$$.

My username is thehawk67

10-20 heads up holdem?

Let's shuffle up and deal!!!

Cheers,

Keith

01-26-2002, 01:59 AM
YOU ARE SILLY. WHY WOULD HE PLAY YOU!! YOU ARE A SOLID ROCK. HE ONLY PLAYS THE WORST ONES. THAT IS RULE #1 OF POKER, SIR. YOU FANCY TALKING TRASH, BUT YOU DON'T WALK THE WALK. STEP UP TO THE PIESANG OR FED-EX AND WE SEE WHO TAKES WHOSE $.

CHEERS,

SWIFTY