PDA

View Full Version : 3-6 pot limit

01-25-2002, 07:43 AM
Playing live heads up.

2-4 pot limit

1. I get Q-Q in Sb. For variation i limp in, BB makes it 8 more to go, i re-raise and make it 24. Player then raises and make it 72. I take a minute and think. We bouth got about 350. I decided to fould. Right or wrong? He showed A-k offsiut. /images/frown.gif

2. Ah-Qh im in BB. Player raises 8 i make it 24. Player calls. Flop A-A-5h. I check he check. Next card 7h. I bet 20 he raises 20, i reraise 84 (pot). He then calls (after thinking for about 3-4 mins). River a 10 not a hart.

I check he check. He shows 5-5 for the full. He said " You are so lucky a hig card witch wasnt a hart fell then i would have betted pot)Bad play by me? Should i just have called his 20 raise?

3.A cupple of hours later. 8-9 suited. I call he raises i call. flop 4 6 7, 2 harts i bet he raise half (48$) pot i call. Turn Qd. I check he check. River 5s. (Rainbow board) He gets eager and bets before its his turn. /images/smile.gif I raise 288 he calls. he had A-8.

Shuld i done this diffrently? I mean the river play. I was going to bet out when i heard he said: i bet pot. How are the etics about that. Should i stop him and say that im going to bet first, or shuld i just say hey, i was going to check- raise anyway?

4. 3 hands later i pick up Ah-10s in big blind. He raises 8 i call. flop, As 5s 8s. I bet he raises i call. turn Ad. i bet out 64 he calls 59 all-inn. He shows up q-q no spades. he ask for 3 way on the river, i say fair enough. I won 2 and he won 1. (the player was on tilt) after 8-9 hand.

5 The last hand that night was. As 5s. I raise from SB, he calls. Flop 4s 7s kh. I bet 16 he raises 48 he got 5 left i think i reraise him all inn and i turn, an ace. River blank he had k-10 with King of spades.

Please feel free to criticize my play im pretty new to pot limit heads up. My english is not the best eighter.

01-25-2002, 07:46 AM
The headline is 2-4 pot limit. 20-40 nkr.

1$ is 8.8 nkr