PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Cooking Contest

River2Pair
11-11-2004, 04:34 PM
From The Jim Rome Show (http://www.jimrome.com)

11-10-04

Cooks from around the world gathered in Serbia last week for a cooking contest. That sounds cool. Think about it. If chefs come from around the world to compete in this contest, you would imagine there is going to be some good grub lying around. Think again.

This is a testicle cooking contest.

Yes, you heard me correctly, testicles. Apparently testicles are considered a gourmet delicacy in Serbia, and they bring the chefs in to promote the dish.

Look, I am not naïve enough to think that only the things I eat are acceptable. I'm sure some of the stuff I eat would make someone from another part of the world gag. I get that. Just like I get that there are people around the world that eat dogs and cats, and other family pets. I get it. I am not here to judge. Unless of course you're eating nads. Then I'm going to judge. Nads as a delicacy? Sorry, but you can cover them in any sauce you want, grill them, boil them, poach them, sauté them, sear them, or whatever. I’m not eating them, and neither should anyone else. They're testicles!

Like it even matters how they're prepared. No matter what you do to them, they’re still testicles. What more do you need to know, other than that? You don’t eat an animal’s nuts. That should be a rule. Not just for me, but for everyone else as well. Event organizer Ljubomir Erovic, says, “The best cooked balls come from Serbia, which are known locally here as white kidneys.” Thanks for the warning Ljubomir. Now I will never eat a white kidney for the rest of my life. The winning dish by a chef from Belgrade was a combination of nads from a bull and a boar. Mmmmm. Sounds wonderful. The only thing better than boar and bull nuts are boar and bull nuts together. Remind me to pack a sandwich if I ever travel to Serbia.

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 04:38 PM
You never had rocky mountain oysters? You sissy.

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Actually I rethought this post. If you've never had testicles in your mouth, you're probably NOT a sissy.

Aces McGee
11-11-2004, 05:02 PM
Jim Rome is such a jackass.

That being said, this was fairly amusing.

-McGee

MrGo
11-11-2004, 05:04 PM
I can't stand Jim Rome.

I had a rib removed so I can taste-test my own testicles. No cooking needed here.

River2Pair
11-11-2004, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand Jim Rome.

[/ QUOTE ]
I listen to him every day when I'm working.
I can't stand Ali G.

[ QUOTE ]
I had a rib removed so I can taste-test my own testicles. No cooking needed here.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gifnice