PDA

View Full Version : Where to get good leather pants?

eric5148
11-11-2004, 02:18 PM
I don't mean those gay tightass pants that Aerosmith wear. I mean leather pants that fit like a nice pair of slacks and look kewl.

vulturesrow
11-11-2004, 02:21 PM
With or without the ass cutout?

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
My vote for funniest post today so far. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean those gay tightass pants that Aerosmith wear. I mean leather pants that fit like a nice pair of slacks and look kewl.

[/ QUOTE ]I hate to tell you, but all leather pants are gay.

eric5148
11-11-2004, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My vote for funniest post today so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, even though he's making fun of me.

codewarrior
11-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Most people who say that, don't look good in them.

code <- definately not gay.

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 03:13 PM
People who don't say that don't look good in them either. They just think they do. Oh, and your mullet is out of style.

codewarrior
11-11-2004, 03:18 PM
I never said I look good in them. Many many *other* people did, however.

I never had a mullet.

Did I strike a nerve?

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I never said I look good in them. Many many *other* people did, however. I never had a mullet. Did I strike a nerve?

[/ QUOTE ] Not at all. I'm just kiddin' around. Trying to stir up some hate & discontent. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

codewarrior
11-11-2004, 03:27 PM
The best place to buy good leather pants is in your local fetishwear shop where they actually make the leather goods right there. That way you can have them custom made for the fit and look you want.

Do not buy them at the leather store in the mall - these are cheap pieces of [censored].

At your local fetish hut, if you don't want the full custom job, you can get them off the rack, but make sure they are lined, and for gods sake have them cut and hemmed (in the case of leather, glued) to the inseam you want. Wear the shoes/boots you plan to wear most often with them to get the right effect.

vulturesrow
11-11-2004, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The best place to buy good leather pants is in your local fetishwear shop where they actually make the leather goods right there. That way you can have them custom made for the fit and look you want.

Do not buy them at the leather store in the mall - these are cheap pieces of [censored].

At your local fetish hut, if you don't want the full custom job, you can get them off the rack, but make sure they are lined, and for gods sake have them cut and hemmed (in the case of leather, glued) to the inseam you want. Wear the shoes/boots you plan to wear most often with them to get the right effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus they can cut out the exact amount of seat if you are going with the assless variant.

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus they can cut out the exact amount of seat if you are going with the assless variant.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the fetish shop would probably have to sew the ass back in if you wanted it.

astroglide
11-11-2004, 04:32 PM
try posers-r-us