PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest (and Rick Carlisle) just doesn't get it

Bulldog
11-11-2004, 12:53 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1920455

It's clear from reading the article that Carlisle thinks of the two-game "benching" as a de facto suspension, and it's also clear that Artest thinks he got his way by getting the time off that he wanted. Carlisle should be a school administrator.

Kid: I don't want to be in school. I'll act up.

Admin: You're suspended for acting up. Go home.

Kid: Sweeet. Later.

ThaSaltCracka
11-11-2004, 01:00 PM
I don't know what to say except does Artest's actions surprise anyone??? I find the whole thing comical because no one is waiting for an Artest album, I mean seriously.

WC64
11-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Its not like Artest went home like he wanted though. I know for a fact he was at the Minnesota game and I saw they were down 28 at the half and decided I didnt want to watch that one so I am not sure about last night.

I have heard from people who downloaded songs from his cd locally that it sucks lol.

I was hoping the Pacers traded him for Peja in the offseason but it didnt happen.

MarkL444
11-11-2004, 05:50 PM
ya know, i instinctively dont like the pacers, but i hate ron artest. it is funny to watch him being interviewed through. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ThaSaltCracka
11-11-2004, 05:53 PM
he clearly has several screws loose. I am amazed he even made it to college, but I heard some time ago, that he is sort of like an idiot savant or something. Like, there is something(maybe the Piano??? I dunno) but anyways he is like a genius at it. weird, eh?

WC64
11-11-2004, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but i hate ron artest

[/ QUOTE ]

Its funny because I am a big Pacer fan and I don't like Ron Artest at all, but all of my friends love him so whenever I say something about him they all jump on me.

His wife is hideous lol, I saw them at a pizza place I went to for lunch a few weeks ago.

MarkL444
11-11-2004, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he clearly has several screws loose. I am amazed he even made it to college, but I heard some time ago, that he is sort of like an idiot savant or something. Like, there is something(maybe the Piano??? I dunno) but anyways he is like a genius at it. weird, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

and by piano do you mean bass line and microphone?

ThaSaltCracka
11-11-2004, 06:01 PM
I don't know. I can't remember what it was, but they were either talking about it on BDSSP, or SC. [censored].....

PhatTBoll
11-11-2004, 06:37 PM
What was Carlisle supposed to do? Force Artest to play?

BettyBoopAA
11-11-2004, 06:44 PM
he should have told him that the world revolves around him, go do what you want

WC64
11-12-2004, 11:29 AM
If anyone has ESPN Insider there is a good article on why the Pacers and Kings should do a swap