PDA

View Full Version : Lemon - what's up?

Q8offsuit
11-11-2004, 02:54 AM
OK, so my favorite candy, Jolly Ranchers, has discontinued their best flavor (Lemon) and replaced them all in the bags with Blue Raspberry, whose very existence is a crime against humanity. They could have replaced grape, which is foul, but no. It had to be lemon.

My 2nd favorite, Starburst, discontinued their Lemon for about a year in favor of green apple, but fortunately, it is now back.

What's up people? Do y'all hate lemon or something?

PS. If anyone has hoarded a large amount of Lemon Jolly Ranchers because they had inside information or something, post here. I will pay top dollar. seriously.

daryn
11-11-2004, 02:55 AM
lemon's good.

seriously though, if you don't like grape, there's something wrong with you.

ThaSaltCracka
11-11-2004, 02:56 AM
ummm... I always liked Grape. lemon was good though, that seems weird. the only Blue Raspberry I like is a Blue Raspberry Slurpee.

BTW, there is no such thing as a blue raspberry, they are red and purple, so thats weird to.

astroglide
11-11-2004, 02:58 AM
yeah the lemon jolly rancher thing is a tragedy. it comboed perfectly with other ones.

ThaSaltCracka
11-11-2004, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
comboed

[/ QUOTE ]
this should really be a real word, the spelling just blows me away.

YourFoxyGrandma
11-11-2004, 03:03 AM
The real thing is aiight, but I [censored] hate artificial lemon. Same goes for orange. I go through a carton of orange juice every 2 days or so, but I hate the fake stuff. I dunno why.

Reef
11-11-2004, 04:11 AM
lemon sucks. purple is the best. You must be one of them Canadians or something.

NLSoldier
11-11-2004, 04:13 AM
OMG lemon is seriosly the only flavor i will even touch. Is it too late to stock up?

Q8offsuit
11-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Canadian? You have deeply offended me, sirrah.

I simply must challenge you to a duel, weapons of your choice, at the Greensboro Town Square at high noon tomorrow!

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 01:32 PM
The lemon Jolly Ranchers are gone, but I think you can still get some lemon Gay Farmers.

namknils
11-11-2004, 02:21 PM
People eat Jolly Ranchers still? I stopped eating them a long time ago, I can't really stand them now. Not the flavors or anything, it's just that I would always bite them and then get them stuck in my teeth and it drove me crazy.

I do still eat Starburst occasionally, the big bags, and lemon is always the last ones to get eaten because the others are so much better.

ThaSaltCracka
11-11-2004, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People eat Jolly Ranchers still? I stopped eating them a long time ago, I can't really stand them now. Not the flavors or anything, it's just that I would always bite them and then get them stuck in my teeth and it drove me crazy.

I do still eat Starburst occasionally, the big bags, and lemon is always the last ones to get eaten because the others are so much better.

[/ QUOTE ]
dang, those are some fighting words round here /images/graemlins/shocked.gif