PDA

View Full Version : My first pointless poll

cnfuzzd
11-11-2004, 01:36 AM
i was discussing this with myself, and couldnt decide. Thoughts?

peace

john nickle

Blarg
11-11-2004, 02:04 AM
Arby's "horsey sauce" is disgusting, like a mayonnaise-ey version of horseradish that somehow is chemically altered to never spoil like real mayonnaise. I don't know their other sauces, but pretty much any sauce you get in a fast food place is extremely vile. I can't use any of them besides standard ketchup and mustard.

cnfuzzd
11-11-2004, 02:30 AM
i have vowed to disbelieve that the word "horsey" even exists. I mean the "real" arbys sauce.

peace

john nickle

astroglide
11-11-2004, 02:34 AM
mcd bbq is VERY good

cnfuzzd
11-11-2004, 05:00 AM
and how out of control is it that some employess try to CHARGE for extra packets of it....unbelievable..

peace

john nickle

jrobb83
11-11-2004, 05:23 AM
I myself am a huge fan of the Wendy's bbq sauce.

Brian
11-11-2004, 09:24 AM
Being that I am from Memphis and also that I live on a rigorous healthy diet of only ribs, french fries, hamburgers, chicken tenders, and pizza (all 5 of which I use BBQ sauce on), I would consider myself somewhat of an authority on BBQ sauce. And I am outraged that these are the only two choices we have to pick from. I demand a new poll, with at least options for:

Chick-Fil-A BBQ sauce
Wendy's BBQ sauce
Papa John's BBQ sauce

I have love in my heart for BBQ sauce from just about anywhere, but McDonald's and Arby's have to be two of my LEAST favorite. Get out there and live a little, and try some of these other BBQ sauces. I am only assuming you haven't tried them because you didn't mention them, because once you do try them you will forget all about those other awful blends.

I prefer a bit of a lighter, sweeter BBQ sauce, like the BBQ sauce of the Papa John's BBQ Chicken and Bacon Pizza. If you live in the South, O'Charleys restaurant also has an excellent light BBQ sauce that is very delicious. I'm down with darker, more barbequey BBQ sauce like Wendy's and the kind on Chili's ribs, though.

So I think it's time for your second pointless poll with some more options. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

-Brian, BBQ sauce entrepreneur

dr. klopek
11-11-2004, 09:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have vowed to disbelieve that the word "horsey" even exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, it exists. In high school there was this girl that we called "horsey face."

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have vowed to disbelieve that the word "horsey" even exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, it exists. In high school there was this girl that we called "horsey face."

[/ QUOTE ]
And did you ever taste her sauce? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 10:40 AM
You people should all be shot for even calling these things BBQ. I hope you all do with these "faux BBQs" the same thing I do with Taco Bell, which is just believe it's o.k. as long as I don't try to pretend it's really Mexican food.

cnfuzzd
11-11-2004, 10:53 AM
go back to 22-tabling....

peace

john nickle

beerbandit
11-11-2004, 11:02 AM
i was suprised by that the first time it happened to me.

they do not credit you though if you request no sauce or if the forget to give it to you....bastards. i prefer mcdonalds hot mustard with my mccniblets though.

cheers
beer

beerbandit
11-11-2004, 11:04 AM
i think that arby's horssey sauce is actually mayonaise that has been stored behind the furnace. its weird that i enjot it on my big montana. that sandwich is pretty damn big, potato cakes please.

cheers
beer