PDA

View Full Version : XMSR

05-02-2002, 02:16 PM
Hi,

A while ago there was some talk here RE: XMSR, the satellite provider for radio signal.

I looked this over and liked what I saw for the long term. Today (5/02/02) it broke below 10.00 (for a couple of seconds) So, FWIW, I BOT some, at just over 10.00.

There is little doubt that it will now go to 5.00 .. LOL. (just kidding .. I hope)

S

05-02-2002, 11:32 PM
both companies xmsr and sirius have taken it in the shorts. like alot of hype deals they fall thru at first. it seems like sat radio will prevail at some point but who knows if either of these two companies will be around. both are on shaky ground unless the ball really starts rolling soon. i would still buy both instead of just one as the other could prevail. ive made those mistakes before.

do you think people will pay for 12 bucks a month for radio when its already free. its not quite like sat or cable tv as they took over the free stations and if you didnt sign up with them you had nothing much.

05-03-2002, 12:15 PM
Hi Ray Zee,

Your points are well taken. I see this as a long 'hold' I like the concept.

They have a bunch of cash, the question is well it catch on before they run out?

We'll see.

S

S

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/tools/quotes/profile.asp?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts&symb=XMSR&sid=157373&time=12

05-03-2002, 12:21 PM