PDA

View Full Version : how to get my form back

housenuts
11-10-2004, 08:33 PM
i was putting up very good SNG numbers at the $10+1 level about a month ago. i took a brief hiatus of SNGs to play in ring games to satisfy the conditions of various promotions I was offered. now i'm back to SNGs but can't seem to win. my confidence is definitely down. how do i get back to the level i was at before?

i've dropped to $5+.50 to try to win a few to build the confidence but i just don't feel like i'm playing the way I used to. anyone else ever experienced this?

Bigwig
11-10-2004, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was putting up very good SNG numbers at the $10+1 level about a month ago. i took a brief hiatus of SNGs to play in ring games to satisfy the conditions of various promotions I was offered. now i'm back to SNGs but can't seem to win. my confidence is definitely down. how do i get back to the level i was at before?

i've dropped to $5+.50 to try to win a few to build the confidence but i just don't feel like i'm playing the way I used to. anyone else ever experienced this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, of course. The way I've fought this is to be more of a system player. That is, I'm going to do x & y with z hand. I only change it situationally. Find something that works for you and stick with it.

Sponger15SB
11-10-2004, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i have, i'm back after about 6 months off.

i think i push all in wayyy to much, however I am starting to get the hang of it after like 350 SNGs in the past 8 days or so.