PDA

View Full Version : QTs: Unsure about every street

Kluddeludde
11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Here's a hand I played earlier today and I'm unsure about every street. SB in the hand is a rock preflop, but plays rather well postflop. His raise means he has AA, KK, QQ, AK, or possibly JJ. MP1 is unknown to me.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="666666">3 folds</font>, MP1 <font color="purple">(Unknown)</font> calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB <font color="purple">(Reasonable Rock)</font> raises</font>, Hero calls, MP1 <font color="purple">(Unknown)</font> calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (8 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Reasonable Rock bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Unknown calls, MP3 folds, Reasonable Rock calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Reasonable Rock checks, Hero checks, Unknown checks.

River: (7 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Reasonable Rock checks, Hero checks, Unknown checks.

Final Pot: 7 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 7 BB, between Hero, Unknown and Reasonable Rock.</font>

MoreWineII
11-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Bet the turn and check the river behind?

J.R.
11-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Does he bet AK into 3 opponenets? I'm not so hot about the flop raise with second pair and 2 still to act (and I get hot about a lot of pokering stuff). The preflop is close but you have a call. Once the rock just calls on the flop I would bet the turn, no reason to throw a free one to the unknowns flush or straight draw and rocks hopped for overcards.

Kluddeludde
11-10-2004, 06:35 PM
In retrospect I think I should have done that, since I could easily let go of my hand if SB checkraised and MP1 could very well be on a flush or straight draw. In the heat of battle, though, MP1's cold call scared the crap out of me.

What about preflop call and flop raise, given the range of hands SB would raise preflop with?

Kludde

SCfuji
11-10-2004, 06:37 PM
not my favorite hand to cold call two raises preflop.

J.R.
11-10-2004, 06:38 PM
He called one raise while in the big blind.

SCfuji
11-10-2004, 06:43 PM
i am blind. pf call good.

Kluddeludde
11-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Does he bet AK into 3 opponenets?

I think he would, especially if he had a /images/graemlins/heart.gif (or possibly two?).

Once the rock just calls on the flop I would bet the turn, no reason to throw a free one to the unknowns flush or straight draw and rocks hopped for overcards.

Agree. Had the board been less draw heavy, I should have been more inclined to check.

Kludde

Kluddeludde
11-10-2004, 07:03 PM
SB had A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gif and MP1 takes it down with A /images/graemlins/spade.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif.

Kludde