PDA

View Full Version : A general FYI Regarding BW.com

jek187
11-10-2004, 02:44 PM
I have sold BonusWhores.com, RakeReturns.com, and PremierPokerProps.com to a silent overseas investor. However, I have taken a long term employment position to continue managing the sites, and nothing will change in the day-to-day operations of the sites due to this sale.

tyfromm
11-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Congratulations /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm sure jek won't tell us, but we can all speculate. How much did he recieve?

Keep in mind, he announced a month ago that he was pruning back his poker play to work more on his websites because they are a much more profitable use of his time.

B00T
11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Well congratulations on the sale. I am glad to see you were compensated for what I assume originally started out as a hobby, and what you put a LOT of work into.

I wish nothing but the best for you, and Homer, and everyone else affiliated with the quality work you guys have accomplished.

GrannyMae
11-10-2004, 03:44 PM
How much did he recieve?

i happen to be privvy to this information

sale results in white below:

<font color="white">he got $6.3 million dollars and an agreement from the state of south dakota that his face will be the next one placed on Mt. Rushmore.

preliminary reaction from the state residents have been overwhelmingly supportive because all 18 state residents made $214 on average whoring various microgaming sites </font>

wtg jek!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/h0/jump.gif

MicroBob
11-10-2004, 04:09 PM
I don't know what jek looks like.
Curious if this will benefit the overall appeal of Mt. Rushmore or will rather detract from it.
Maybe they'll just put a little picture of his face on the tip of Teddy Roosevelt's nose or something.

GrannyMae
11-10-2004, 04:12 PM
the tip of Teddy Roosevelt's nose or something.

actually, jek has not been told this but his likeness will actually be a booger in one of the noses. a state referrendum will decide the nostril in the next general election.

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck20.gif

MicroBob
11-10-2004, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the tip of Teddy Roosevelt's nose or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
his likeness will actually be a booger in one of the noses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is what I meant.

[ QUOTE ]
a state referrendum will decide the nostril in the next general election.

[/ QUOTE ]

Long live democracy!!!

Oh yeah, btw....congratulations jek!!

jek187
11-10-2004, 05:50 PM
To B00T and everyone with congratulations, thank you very much. It feels weird to have an actual job again.