PDA

View Full Version : Daily adventures of a Party/Empire support person

mack23
11-10-2004, 02:36 PM
One of my favorite topics ever on the board along with "favorite spoken lines at the poker table", does anyone have any recent "adventures" dealing with Party/Empire support? Here's my most recent:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2004 12:18 AM
To: "XXXXXXX@empirepoker.com"
Subject: Support Request

I signed up for Empire Poker on 11/5 using the bonus code of XXXXXXXXX. This bonus has not shown as available/pending as of yet. I don't want to make a deposit until I know this bonus will credit. Thanks for your help.

---------------------

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2004 15:00:37 +0200
From: "Rimjhim XXXXX" <XXXXXXX@empirepoker.com>
Subject: RE: Support Request

Hi, You have to insert the bonus code while setting up the account and not while depositing money.
Regards,

RIMJHIM

---------------------

Thanks a million, Rimjhim.

Thythe
11-10-2004, 05:46 PM
I don't know why you e-mailed them that, though. Bonus money doesn't appear in your account until you make a deposit. This seems obvious.

mack23
11-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Actually the bonus will appear in the "my bonus details" page on the website when logged into your account. This was a signup bonus we're talking about. It will appear with no dollar amount next to it before you make a deposit, to show you that it is pending and how long you have to take advantage of it by making a depsoit. Fortunately even with their struggles to comprehend basic english, they did come through and get this bonus posted the next day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've read some other hilarious quotes when dealing with party/empire support, anyone have one to put up here?

-Mack

WSOPWinner2005
11-11-2004, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2004 15:00:37 +0200
From: "Rimjhim XXXXX" <XXXXXXX@empirepoker.com>

Hi, You have to insert the bonus code while setting up the account and not while depositing money.
Regards,

RIMJHIM

Thanks a million, Rimjhim.

[/ QUOTE ]

The name isn't good enough for you ? C'Mon - RIM JIM ! /images/graemlins/grin.gif