PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo, Xbox, or Playstation

Topflight
11-10-2004, 10:17 AM
I have always been a Nintendo fan. I love the nintendo characters. Mario, Link, Starfox, etc, these guys waste on anything else out there.

astroglide
11-10-2004, 01:46 PM
gamecube is all i really need. i'll buy an xbox when they release a non-gargantuan model (the console not the controllers) because of the high-definition features. does it have a GREAT wireless controller like the wavebird?

BusterStacks
11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Yes it has a fantastic wireless controller by Logitech. Xbox all the way. PS2 sucks.

YourFoxyGrandma
11-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Grand Theft Auto. PS2. Fin.

brian14
11-10-2004, 03:25 PM
nintendo owns /images/graemlins/cool.gif

ThaSaltCracka
11-10-2004, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nintendo owns /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Nintendo's ownage ended after the demise of the 64. GC is waaaaaaaay behind XBOX and PS2. IN fact I may very well sell my GC this weekend for a XBox.

Ianco15
11-10-2004, 03:27 PM
SNES is the greatest system.

astroglide
11-10-2004, 03:29 PM
i can see arguments for way behind on sports titles (which i don't care about) and halo (which i don't care about) and gta (which i might play if xbox reduces its size). what else?

ThaSaltCracka
11-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Gran Turismo 4 (PS2), Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater(PS2), Rainbow Six (X Box), Splinter Cell( X Box). Basically what gives XBox a decided adavantage over GC is that its online, and the online service is by far the best.

I really only like one game on the GC and that is Mario Kart, but to be honest with, after playing it for a while, there are simply to many annoying things about the game. It is one game that severly handicaps good players, as players in last place always get the neccesary help to catch up. I suppose it may be worth it for Metroid, but I don't care about the game.

astroglide
11-10-2004, 03:44 PM
gt i'd file under sports. mgs, rainbow 6, splinter cell are all available onn gc aren't they? probably later than the ps2 releases though. obviously most of the gc-only solid games are nintendo. but there's paper mario, mega man collection, viewtiful joe, mario tennis, mario golf, f-zero gx, mario kart, tons of zeldas, metroids, monkey ball, straight mario, smash brothers melee, and the entire game boy/game boy advanced library to play on it. i play game boy advance games on the gc more than anything.

ThaSaltCracka
11-10-2004, 03:48 PM
The rainbow 6 and splinter versions on the XBox are the best ones though.

I forgot about Zelda, Paper Mario looks fun, Smash Bros(on GC) was kind of weak, viewtiful Joe is now on PS2(including the second version), Hot Shots golf is just like Mario Golf but better.

Valid arguments though, I guess I am just not really into all of those games anymore.