PDA

View Full Version : Another Urinal Poll: Which height?

2planka
11-10-2004, 09:46 AM
When you have a choice, do you use the "big boys'" or the "little boys'" pee pot?

beerbandit
11-10-2004, 09:59 AM
tall -- im not tall at all though

especially if im shitted up. i always feel like im gonna piss on my foot at the kiddy urinals.

cheers
beer

namknils
11-10-2004, 11:07 AM
The short urinals are actually said to be more clean (I guess the floor around them) because less people use them. I usually just use what looks like the cleanest whatever height it may be.

oljumpstart
11-10-2004, 12:31 PM
I miss the old trough style like they used to have at Fenway. Ahh childhood memories!

eric5148
11-10-2004, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I miss the old trough style like they used to have at Fenway. Ahh childhood memories!

[/ QUOTE ]

You MISS that!? Those things are f-ing nasty.

Do you enjoy the mist?

oljumpstart
11-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I miss them... like you miss sarcasm. The Mist, isn't that the glowing green drug from "Prayer of the Roller Boys"? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Toro
11-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Short urinal, definitely. Don't want my end touching the porceline. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

beerbandit
11-10-2004, 02:18 PM
are you sure you dont mean the drinking fountains that they had in the bathroom ......oh wait..........doh!

yeah--they had the same style at the old tiger stadium definetely easy to use, but with so many people -- it was sometimes difficult to have elbow room.

i want to have a urinal in the bathroom at my house but no luck so far. the frat house i lived in at college had a urinal in two of the bathrooms, that was excellent. man i miss those days...atleast what i can remember.

cheers
beer

Q8offsuit
11-10-2004, 08:19 PM
r.e. the old-school piss troughs.....

Why did you have to remind me of those blights upon American culture.

They have those at old Cooper Stadium in Columbus and also at the OSU Horseshoe until a few years ago.

They of course still have them at that cesspool Wrigley Field.

I really think my experience at the piss trough as a young lad turned me, like George Constanza, into a confirmed "Stall Man."