PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Hand History

krishanleong
11-09-2004, 11:32 PM
I can't seem to get them e-mailed to me. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution? Assume that keeping the hand histories on the hard drive is not a solution. Thanks,

Krishan

La Brujita
11-09-2004, 11:33 PM
FWIW I once sent them an email requesting hh's and never got a response. I was not overly impressed.

JRichman
11-10-2004, 12:07 AM
I have the same problem. I have requested hand histories on 4 or 5 occassion, and have never received any.

maryfield48
11-10-2004, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't seem to get them e-mailed to me. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution? Assume that keeping the hand histories on the hard drive is not a solution. Thanks,

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you assume that? Or is that an instruction that readers should assume it's not an option for you. They are stored on the hard drive, if you select that option. Under c:\program files\CoralEurobetPoker\Handhistory. Or click on the hand # in the table window, and you'll get a dialog by which you can request.

remedial
11-10-2004, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that they have their own internal email system and don't send it to your real email address.

I logged in to the main web page to check my balance etc. and their was an envelope icon blinking next to the menu. When I clicked on it there were hand histories on a webmail type of interface that they have.

rem.

bdk3clash
11-10-2004, 08:27 PM
I've been using PokerTracker's auto-import thingy, but I've never had a problem with e-mailed hand histories from Eurobet.

Maybe check your spam folder?

Pokeraddict
11-10-2004, 10:23 PM
When I played there they came into the emessage sytem or whatever it was called. If you run Pokertracker you can auto import as you play just like the other skins though.