PDA

View Full Version : rough sex

chabibi
11-09-2004, 07:44 PM
do you guys like it? can it get to rough? does it matter if its with a long time girlfriend or a one night stand i ask because my roomate brought over a girl and her little sister, i ended up with the little sister and she scratched and bit and screamed like crazy it hurt so much that i was concentrating on the pain so much i couldnt bust and now it hurts to wear a shirt

CWsports
11-09-2004, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you guys like it? can it get to rough? does it matter if its with a long time girlfriend or a one night stand i ask because my roomate brought over a girl and her little sister, i ended up with the little sister and she scratched and bit and screamed like crazy it hurt so much that i was concentrating on the pain so much i couldnt bust and now it hurts to wear a shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

Can it get too rough? Heard of Lorena Bobbitt?

chabibi
11-09-2004, 07:50 PM
touché

Toro
11-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Ask Kobe.

chabibi
11-09-2004, 07:56 PM
after my encounter I could say she raped me

MarkL444
11-10-2004, 04:49 AM
why didnt you ask her to stop biting you?

Alobar
11-10-2004, 04:50 AM
biting and scratching and screaming = one damn good time

dont be such a pussy /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MarkL444
11-10-2004, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
biting and scratching and screaming = one damn good time

dont be such a pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
it hurt so much that i was concentrating on the pain so much i couldnt bust and now it hurts to wear a shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
11-10-2004, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it hurt so much that i was concentrating on the pain so much i couldnt bust and now it hurts to wear a shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
dont be such a pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger15SB
11-10-2004, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
dont be such a pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
touché

[/ QUOTE ]

Dilbert
11-10-2004, 07:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
after my encounter I could say she raped me

[/ QUOTE ]

Just hope she doesn't say you raped her.

Her evidence: defensive scratches, a supportive sister.

jakethebake
11-10-2004, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've had similar experiences, where they get a little too painful. I just flip her around and do her from behind where she can't reach you. Let her know who's in charge.