PDA

View Full Version : how would you play this

meanjean
11-09-2004, 04:46 PM
no reads on any of the players involved

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

River: (6.25 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 6.25 BB

radek2166
11-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Bet until someone rasies me.

GrunchCan
11-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Bet the river. I'm OK with the turn check, depending on the table, the opponents, etc.

DeuceKicker
11-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Bet the flop.

Check the turn. There are two overcards and a flush draw out there. I wouldn't think that all three callers stayed with bottom pair or worse.

I might think about betting the river once it checked through on the turn, but at this point I dont think the pot is large enough to risk the check-raise, since I assume I'm going to have second-best hand anyway, and I seriously doubt all three will fold.