PDA

View Full Version : A7 of hearts and four diamonds on the board

Fiddler
11-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Button has a VP$IP 78% and PFR 0% but I have less than 50 hands with him. From what I have noticed he will play Ax from everywhere and call down all the way he hits the flop, he also calls down with a gutshot draw no matter how small the pot is.

Absolute Poker 1/2 Hold'em (4 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (7 SB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Any point with a bluff against this player? Any point against any player?

River: (6.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 6.50 BB

kiddo
11-09-2004, 02:20 PM
On turn you are betting A high, no diamond, with 4 diamonds on table against someone almost never folding. Why? It doesnt make sense.

Fiddler
11-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Yeah, good question... I thought that even he would be worried about the flush if he didn't have a diamond himself. Which he didn't have. Unfortunately he had ATo and took it with his ten kicker.

kiddo
11-09-2004, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought that even he would be worried about the flush if he didn't have a diamond himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, he would if he was normal, save those bluffes for players with at least one braincell