PDA

View Full Version : Diesel and the boys are going to Vegas!

Rick Diesel
11-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Going to Vegas the first weekend in December with my brother and two best friends. Will be my first trip there without the ball and chain. Anyone who wants to meet up, let me know, although I warn in advance that I may be too drunk to remember to meet you.

Rick D

Al_Capone_Junior
11-09-2004, 02:21 PM
PM me when you are getting close to leaving and I'll give you my number. Perhaps we can get a drunken 2+2 Super-Magoo game going for small stakes, they are always a blast, full of colorful characters and crazy beats. Come to the wednesday meeting if you are going to be here mid week.

al

Photoc
11-09-2004, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps we can get a drunken 2+2 Super-Magoo game going for small stakes,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in!!!!

Rick Diesel
11-09-2004, 08:44 PM
I will definitely be in for the drunk game. However only staying from Friday to Monday, so I will miss out on the meeting. I'll PM you closer to the date.

Rick Diesel

Photoc
11-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Rick, you should PM me before you head out. I work the grave shift but have fridays and saturdays off /images/graemlins/cool.gif

RydenStoompala
11-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Al:

I'm back three times next year (oh lucky frickin me). Where are the Wednesday meetings? I only have my UberFrau with me for one of the trips, so I can poker myself to death. May as well take a break and meet some 2+2'ers.

Al_Capone_Junior
11-10-2004, 11:54 AM
The meetings are at binion's at 2pm wednesdays in the downstairs coffee shop, back room.

PM me next time you are coming and perhaps we can get a 2+2 super-magoo game going while you are here.

al

Rick Diesel
11-10-2004, 04:35 PM
I will do that. I look forward to meeting you and any other posters during the trip. However, I cannot guarantee that my drunkeness will allow me to remember you the next day.