PDA

View Full Version : A "brown trout" blooper

deacsoft
11-09-2004, 12:23 PM
A friend of mine sent me a hand history containing some mildly funny dialog over a misinterpretation of the "brown trout" question. He made me promise to post it. So, here it is.

HERO: does the brown trout sleep in the closet???

VICTIM: aye, it does

HERO: i see i see

Player 2: haha nice im observing

HERO: dude what the [censored] are you talking about?

Player 1: u said he sleeps in the closet

Player 2: hes not gay and its not even close

Player 1: i think he's gay

HERO: thats enough out of you

Player 3: what closet? oh, the back door

HERO: youre the people that will never understand what were talking about

Player 1: so is he gay?

Player 3: is there a brown nose trout species?

Player 1: so why doesn't he jsut come out of the closet if he's gay?

VICTIM: i promised your dad that I wouldn't

Player 1: o ok i get ya. so you had an affair w/ my dad that's why he asked u not to come out. i see where you're going w/ that one

IlliniRyRy
11-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Funny stuff.

I think a better question to ask is 'where does the brown trout sleep', because i've asked people the other question and they just go yeah, even though they have no clue what you mean and you don't really know if they're 2+2.

Dominic
11-09-2004, 06:59 PM
is this supossed to be code for "I'm a 2+2er?"

Ponks
11-09-2004, 07:05 PM
yes

Ponks

Topflight
11-09-2004, 08:32 PM
The correct response is "aye, she does"

ricochet420
11-09-2004, 11:21 PM
So.....if you are a 2+2'er (what is that?) you ask someone if the brown trout sleeps in the closet, and if they respond with aye, she does.....then we can mate or what? sorry had to ask? i am such a noob here.

47outs
11-09-2004, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So.....if you are a 2+2'er (what is that?) you ask someone if the brown trout sleeps in the closet, and if they respond with aye, she does.....then we can mate or what? sorry had to ask? i am such a noob here.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao,

Funniest post nominee.

outs

Number4
11-09-2004, 11:26 PM
My favorite is when some asks "if the brown trout sleeps in the closet," you respond with "aye, she does," a real fish at the table types ??/wtf?/etc. and is then answered by someone who types in 2+2. Isn't there a reason you didn't say that in the first place?

illunious
11-09-2004, 11:57 PM
VICTIM: i promised your dad that I wouldn't

Cosimo
11-10-2004, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My favorite is when some asks "if the brown trout sleeps in the closet," you respond with "aye, she does," a real fish at the table types ??/wtf?/etc. and is then answered by someone who types in 2+2. Isn't there a reason you didn't say that in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY, just NEVER TYPE 2+2!

that's the whole point of the trout thing; to handshake without even suggesting that there might be an orderly approach to beating the game. Fish must remain fish, for the safety of the fatherland!

whiskeytown
11-10-2004, 03:12 AM
I heard that damned line 5 months before I knew what it meant...

I suppose they were just letting me know they were 2+2er's, cause it's pretty obvious on Pokerstars with me [censored] eating grin and all

RB