PDA

View Full Version : WHO is Jim Britton

sweetmoses
11-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Each and everytime i do some homework on Eurobet and their affiliate program, all trails end up with him emailing me and asking for a phone number so we can speak?? I ended up down that road prior to todays affiliate explosions, and today when i followed that link in 1800's Euro post, lo and behold i got an email at first from Robert Smith(?), which ultimately led to an email from guess who, Jim Britton requesting a phone converation.

Is he the underlord of Eurobets affiliate program or something. Beetlejuice is one of his minions, as is TrickyTree, so I ask thee, who is this masked man??????

TrickyTree
11-09-2004, 05:03 AM
Let me say i am nobodies minion thank you very much.

The person you speak of is my Eurobet affiliate whom i have a lot of time for. I have had no problems with him at all over the last few months and find him to be one of the more respected affiliates around. As for wishing to speak to you as far as i am aware he does that with all of his players, so this is nothing unusual. He spoke to me too when i first signed up under him.

Now i know that this forum is getting carried away with itself when someone is described as the "underlord of Eurobets affiliate program". He is just a respected affiliate looking to benefit both his players and of course himself.

And no this is not SPAM. Just setting the record straight for anyone interested.

daveymck
11-09-2004, 05:29 AM
If its the same one he is a British guy who posts a lot on the hendon mob forum.

Do a search on there should get a bit more info and a feel for the guy.

Sheriff Fatman
11-09-2004, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The person you speak of is my Eurobet affiliate

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely this can't be right - I thought Eurobet only allowed affiliates called Jason!

Sheriff

Rudbaeck
11-09-2004, 06:05 AM
He's one of the original of the "only Eurobet affiliates there are". Dunno if he still claims to be the one and only Eurobet affiliate or not.

I wonder if there is something in Eurobet that makes people behave all shady and stuff?

Tillerman
11-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Who gives a crap who he is.
All I know is.I pay a bloody fortune in rake.
I'm not aiming to become best buddies with him.
I signed up with him,He pays me a good rate on time.
The rest I care less about.

Tillerman
11-09-2004, 11:40 AM
If he had not been paying his players.
I'm 1000% certain they would have posted on here to stay clear of him.

lorinda
11-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Do a search on there should get a bit more info and a feel for the guy

This may be the most diplomatic answer ever.

Lori

Fluffington
11-09-2004, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does any 1 know of a good eurobet affiliate

Til

[/ QUOTE ]

You posted this 10/31/04 08:29 PM. I find it hard to believe that you've received enough payments during the last ten days to be able to vouch for him.

Tillerman
11-09-2004, 03:55 PM
yup and i was looking to see if I could improve.
However I was not