PDA

View Full Version : pocket kings, The Go! Team is the album of the year

private joker
11-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Live 2/4, 9-handed

Table is loose. No reads on UTG+1 (flop Villain) or CO (river Villain)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K /images/graemlins/spade.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, <font color="red"> Hero raises, </font> CO calls, button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls

Flop: T /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif (6 players, 12 sb)
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="red">Hero bets </font>, CO calls, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, <font color="red"> UTG+1 check-raises, Hero 3-bets </font>, CO calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls

Turn (11 BB): 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
UTG+1 checks, <font color="red"> Hero bets </font>, CO calls, UTG+1 folds

River (13 BB): 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
<font color="red">Hero bets, CO raises </font>, Hero ???

Curious about flop and river play.

Evan
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
I think I'd call the flop check-raise and autoraise any turn except for a jack. Without the Ks I'd 3 bet.

Hero calls the river...I don't think you really needed to ask this. From what I can tell from your posts you couldn't possibly be dumb enough to fold here.

SCfuji
11-08-2004, 09:22 PM
flop play seems fine id call the river raise. CO probably turned a flush and wanted to keep UTG+1 in the hand.

private joker
11-08-2004, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I'd call the flop check-raise and autoraise any turn except for a jack. Without the Ks I'd 3 bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. You'd autoraise a turn spade?

[ QUOTE ]
Hero calls the river...I don't think you really needed to ask this. From what I can tell from your posts you couldn't possibly be dumb enough to fold here.

[/ QUOTE ]

But is it a crying call or a my-hand-might-actually-be-good call?

Evan
11-08-2004, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting. You'd autoraise a turn spade?

[/ QUOTE ]
yea. i assume you're putting UTG+1 on a draw based on his flop play, but at that level in a live game that type of move is usually too complex for most people. At the very worst it will turn out to be a semi-bluff.

[ QUOTE ]
But is it a crying call or a my-hand-might-actually-be-good call?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its an "I'm confused by this bet on a blank but I have pocket f-ing kings and they're still an over pair so blow me!" call.

Stormwolf
11-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Say your hand is good and call