PDA

View Full Version : Resizing poker table

topspinner
11-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Does anyone know if there is any software where you can change the size of the table, so you can fit more tables on the screen? I tried downloading this software, because it sounded like it would do just that, but it didn't seem to work with Party poker. Any ideas would be appreciated.

http://www.brianapps.net/sizer.html

Burno
11-08-2004, 08:24 PM
As far as I know it is not possible. Many of us use two monitors in order to fit plenty of tables comfortably. 1600 X 1200 resolution is necessary if you want 4 party tables without overlap.

Dual monitor setups are fantastically simple to setup and easy to use. The archive has tons of great threads explaining the whole process.

Burno

twang
11-08-2004, 09:26 PM
I gave 4-tabling a go tonight and it was easier than I expected. I have an old 17-incher running 1152x864 @ 75 Hz (screen doesnīt support higher rates at this res.) so it overlaps quite a bit, but itīs not that bad. You just have to take a corner seat at each table and arrange the windows accordingly.

Big screens? Bah! This setup works just fine + it makes me feel like David Ross. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

/twang