PDA

View Full Version : William Hill problem/telephone number

Thythe
11-08-2004, 08:11 PM
So I withdrew from my William Hill account on Friday and a few hours later it showed up in my Neteller account but said "declined." I called Neteller and got an NT number and they said I had to contact William Hill. The whole problem is that William Hill's customer service is not exactly #1. E-mails generally go unresponded to so I really want to call them. The new problem is that I want to be 100% certain I won't incur any charges to my phone for this call. This is what I got from them (I live in the United States):

Telephone
UK Free Phone : 00 800 3551 3551

North America Free Phone : 011 800 3551 3551

International Free-Phone : (+) 800 3551 3551
(Replace the (+) with the International access number from the table below)

For Countries not in the list : +44 (0) 870 600 0479
(We will be pleased to call you back to minimise your costs)

So which one of these numbers should I dial? I would think the North America free phone, but it seems to have too many digits. Sorry if this is long and complicated, thanks for the help.

jamesburke
11-08-2004, 09:03 PM
I had the same problem, it finally got resolved today, i emailed them 5x and it took 14 days but i got my money...never got the phone number to work. I also shot a email off to pr@neteller. Hope that helps...

Thythe
11-08-2004, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had the same problem, it finally got resolved today, i emailed them 5x and it took 14 days but i got my money...never got the phone number to work. I also shot a email off to pr@neteller. Hope that helps...

[/ QUOTE ]

On BW where I'm also talking about this it seems that at least one other person is having the same problem. I wonder if William Hill just went crazy this month. Well I think I'll forget the phone idea and just keep e-mailing them. Any other suggestions or anyone else having this happen to them?

ssomega
11-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Im going through this right now too. Called Will Hill and they said they had to put in the withdrawel manually because neteller was having problems. Neteller told me it was on their end and I emailed pr@neteller and also called them twice. Still says declined.

Thythe
11-08-2004, 09:11 PM
This really is ridiculous, I guess I'll e-mail this pr@neteller.com again...

EDIT: I have e-mails in to both addresses. I sent them both yesterday morning. Should I probably give each one a few days and then re-email?

ssomega
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
pr@neteller.com....not just pr@neteller...........sorry/