PDA

View Full Version : Subaffiliate Commission @ Party and Empire

Jeff W
11-08-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm considering signing up as a sub-affiliate for a friend of mine. I read through the FAQs for the sub-affiliate agreement but I'm confused on the issue of payment splits.

If I register as a sub affiliate at party and my players produce $10k MGR, then do I receive 20% of my player's MGR and the affiliate I sign up under receives 5% or do I receive 25% and he receives 5%? How about for Empire?

Finally, does Empire or Party have a hidden commission structure? I've read of offers of 27% rakeback to players, but I only see 25% return of rake to affiliates offered on the Empire website.

Thanks for your help. I apologize if these questions have been answered before. I could not find the information with the search feature.

stripsqueez
11-08-2004, 07:53 PM
i have some understanding about such arrangements at empire

a "primary" affiliate gets 20% of a sub affiliates net affiliate payment at empire - so if a sub affiliate does say $10,000 gross in rake and is on 25% then he gets $2,500 as an affiliate payment and the primary affiliate gets $500

i hear different things about what % an affiliate gets at empire - most likely i reckon eveyone starts on 25% and that is increased to 30% once the gross monthly rake generated by sign ups exceeds $20,000

stripsqueez - chickenhawk