PDA

View Full Version : Good Samaritan Affiliates

rusty JEDI
11-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Why arent there any affiliates out there that offer 100%? Is the workload really that big?

I'd figure by now someone would just be a nice guy and offer everyone the full kickback.

rJ

GrannyMae
11-08-2004, 07:45 PM
i do this, but not for canadians.

sorry

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/UsA_smilie.gif

_And1_
11-08-2004, 07:59 PM
I ll do it for you rusty, all you other punters can f-off /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ssomega
11-08-2004, 10:19 PM
nm

rusty JEDI
11-08-2004, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I ll do it for you rusty, all you other punters can f-off /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you were serious thank you. But, im actually not looking for any rakeback. To be honest my school load is way too much this year and i have been playing on nothing but bonuses.

I was just kind of surprised that nobody has set this up yet. In reality we become a kind of tight community here and i cant believe it hadnt happened yet.

I have since received a PM that explain some risks that affiliates take in the way of chargebacks that could end up costing you money. However, our zoo super samaritan doesnt have to offer it to everyone and can just give it to those they trust. I suppose the group of people under him/her would probably agree to take a hit whenever such things happened.

Im also surprised that nobody has come up with a full 100% of their rakeback offer yet for a flat fee per month/year. This is probably where it is headed in the future which is good for the players. El diablo mentioned something like this in a post a few days ago.

rJ

crazy canuck
11-09-2004, 11:28 AM
I'd really like to see some people doing this and I am suprised nobody does it. I mean I understand sending out money, setting up an affiliate account, spamming forums and berating other affiliates etc. requires work, but somebody should be willing to do it for a reasonable flat rate. Although, things are getting better; I believe Eugene first offered 10% of players' rake back, and now any offer below 20% is unacceptable.

_And1_
11-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Is this for all? well nobody but you have asked so far /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Flat fee, what would an acceptable flat fee rate at? 25$..? I guess it all depends on the volume... But sure we might be heading in that direction...

Lamby2
11-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Hi,

I know one guy here at the forum that gives 100% back at Pokerplex if you also sign-up at Interpoker and CarribbeanSun under him and play the montly bonus they offer. (which I guess lot of us do anyway)

Not truly 100% but fair enough I guess.

BR
Lamby

Simon Diamond
11-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Why arent there any affiliates out there that offer 100%? Is the workload really that big?

I'd figure by now someone would just be a nice guy and offer everyone the full kickback.

The world is full of greedy people rJ... a sad fact of life unfortunately.

jek187
11-09-2004, 07:10 PM
I encourage somebody to do this. I'd rather find out that the ultimate lowest margin is 0% now, rather than putting months of work into a site and finding out later on. Anyone who is concerned w/affiliate greed, setup some accounts, get put on rakerebatereview.com and crush all the other affiliates.

Lawrence Ng
11-09-2004, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i do this, but not for canadians.

sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

Well with the $US dollar going down, I don't blame ya.

Jim Kuhn
11-09-2004, 09:55 PM
If anyone is interested in working for free............... I have a very long list of tasks that need to be done!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif