PDA

View Full Version : Cryptologic payouts by mail - - How long does it take?

jasonkm1
11-08-2004, 07:07 AM
Hello,

Has anyone here gotten a payout for the cryptologic sites via mail? About how long does it take? I couldn't withdraw using neteller because my initial deposit was with my debit card, and since they can't credit back debit cards my only choice was check by mail. I got an email from them saying I would recieve another when it is processed and another when it is sent but haven't recieved anything yet, and it's been about 10 days. I tried emailing them and got no response (ecashdirect). I tried calling them but that north america number does not work from Hawaii. I know I'll get the payment sooner or later, but I was just wondering about how long it took you guys to get it. Thanks!

Spartacus
11-08-2004, 10:47 AM
In my experience, it is about two weeks. It is almost exactly 7 days after I receive the email saying they cut the check. I live on the east coast so probably add a day or two for Hawaii.

jasonkm1
11-08-2004, 05:10 PM
thanks spartacus, I did just get the email this morning when I woke up. I should be getting the check next week hopefully. I'm kinda new to this, but I guess it's a good idea to always use neteller for deposits so you can get easy withdrawals.