PDA

View Full Version : Halo question......what difficulty level do you play at

rusty JEDI
11-08-2004, 04:16 AM
With halo2 coming out what level will you play when it comes out.

Assume the same levels as halo1

beginner
normal
i forget (level 3)
legendary

Do some of you beleive in starting low and then moving up?

rJ

Rubeskies
11-08-2004, 04:27 AM
level 3 is heroic I believe.

I beat the first one on normal and then moved right to Legendary. Took forever but I finally finished it. Halo 2 came out just in time for finals and term papers... wonderful.

MarkL444
11-08-2004, 04:28 AM
the game mechanics are almost identical with the exception of dual weapons. so if youre pretty good at halo 1 and want to try a harder level you should be fine. ive been playing on normal and am pretty far into it. its been pretty easy so far.

btw- this game rules

NLSoldier
11-08-2004, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe in skipping 1 player mode all together and playing multiplayer via system link or on xbox live at all times /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sponger15SB
11-08-2004, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe in skipping 1 player mode all together and playing multiplayer via system link or on xbox live at all times /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

halo has a 1 player mode?

that is news to me

MarkL444
11-08-2004, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is news to me

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you on this. I would co-op sometimes with a friend but never got into the single player. THe new single player is definately much improved. Im sure you'll be fine without it, but you might want to give it a shot.

NLSoldier
11-08-2004, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

that is news to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, Its where you are alone on your tv and your friend is in the other room on a different tv...er...wait, maybe its that "campaign" mode on the main menu....meh too late to try it now, halo 2 is here!