PDA

View Full Version : Worst drug trip

Sponger15SB
11-08-2004, 02:57 AM
since there has been so much talk on here about drugs....

Victor
11-08-2004, 03:15 AM
u gotta go first....

Sponger15SB
11-08-2004, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
u gotta go first....

[/ QUOTE ]

freshman year of college we were in my dorm room smoking weed and stuff and we had a bunch of whippits that we had been doing a few over the past few days but we never tried it really baked.

So I suck in the whole whippit and then I just go [censored] crazy like never before when either just stoned or just high off whippits. Anyways my mind just went to mush and I just fell over onto my bed and was totally tweaking for like 5 minutes afterward and it was just the worst feeling every because I couldn't control any of my muscles and stuff and I was just totally twitching.

That was the last time I ever did whippits.

Rubeskies
11-08-2004, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
freshman year of college we were in my dorm room smoking weed and stuff and we had a bunch of whippits that we had been doing a few over the past few days but we never tried it really baked.

So I suck in the whole whippit and then I just go [censored] crazy like never before when either just stoned or just high off whippits. Anyways my mind just went to mush and I just fell over onto my bed and was totally tweaking for like 5 minutes afterward and it was just the worst feeling every because I couldn't control any of my muscles and stuff and I was just totally twitching.

That was the last time I ever did whippits.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound exactly like my roomate last semester from Bermuda...Chris? Is that you?

Sponger15SB
11-08-2004, 03:25 AM
http://www.geocities.com/boogiemaster15/sohigh1.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/boogiemaster15/sohigh.JPG

do these images work.... at least for now?

Evan
11-08-2004, 03:27 AM
why is your bed in a closet?

Sponger15SB
11-08-2004, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why is your bed in a closet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Our room had tons of drawer space so we figured we'd put our beds in the closets..... basically our room was huge and me and my roomate made it even bigger.

BusterStacks
11-08-2004, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[/image]

do these images work.... at least for now?

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROFL OMG WTF LOLZ!@!%

cnfuzzd
11-08-2004, 03:31 AM
Ive never had a bad time on drugs. The closest ive ever come is the time someone handed me a meth pipe without telling me it was a meth pipe. I was very very drunk, so i didnt bother asking, just started smoking. The aggression was usefull for explaining my position about how displeased i was that i had been handed a meth pipe. I passed out soon afterwards after i chugged a fifth of jager.
Assuming this was supposed to be about hallucinogens, the only remotely odd time ive had was when i ate a half once of mushrooms that i had been told were psilocybin, but were instead amantia muscarias. Much different affect. So im getting all this wierd jive non-sense, then realize im sitting in a room with eight lesbians who all look like 12 year old boys, (they really did, this wasnt an effect of the drug) and my girlfriend, who didnt seem remotely interested in my at the time. So i went outside. Not very exciting.

peace

john nickle

YourFoxyGrandma
11-08-2004, 03:31 AM
I'd never really tripped or hallucinated or anything before, so this scared the [censored] out of me. I was rediculously high (I packed a bowl for two but got bailed on, so I just smoked all of it) and laying on my bed on my side, staring at the wall. My pillow starts talking to me in this deep-ass voice. Turns out it was just my roommate from across the room, but I was totally hearing him out of my other ear.

Sponger15SB
11-08-2004, 03:32 AM
well if you're laughing about that sentance than its cause my geocities account has been weird lately....

or if its the pictures then that was me in whippits one of the times but not the one in my story.

YourFoxyGrandma
11-08-2004, 03:34 AM
My bed's in the closet too. For the exact same reason. LIKE, OMG!

BusterStacks
11-08-2004, 03:34 AM
I was laughing at the pictures. The second one actually.

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 11:58 AM
bump, these pics are hilarious.

daryn
11-18-2004, 03:25 AM
you have big balls to let these pics get on the internet

billyjex
11-18-2004, 03:39 AM
If those pics get out, I could see Sponger becoming the next Star Wars kid.

Boris
11-18-2004, 03:57 AM
Sophomore year of highschool. Me and my best buddy, we'll call him Ken to protect the guilty, went out on Friday night and got plastered. I crashed at his place. Normally on Saturdays we'd catch a ride to the ski hill with Ken's mom or older brother. Didn't wake up in time. So we're sitting there watching the tube at 11:00am, bored out of our skulls. Ken says he met this cool cat in study hall who offered to get him high on mushrooms. Neither of us had indulged in any such thing at the time.

So we troop over to Nick's house. His house in the middle of a junkyard. You have to walk through a maze of scrap metal just to find the place. We walk up to the front door and Nick's dad is swatting at the porch light with a broom. We can't figure out what the hell he is doing. He claims that a spider's nest is blocking the motion sensing laser. Whatever. We go inside and Nick opens the fridge and offers us a budweiser. We're hangin out in Nick's room drinkin budweiser and smokin weed. After a while Nick asks us if we want to eat mushrooms. Sounds good to me!

Only problem is that Nick goes into his secret hiding place for his stash and can't find anything. Goddam motherfucker says Nick. His Dad raided his stash. Again. No problem. We troop over to Nick's dealer's house. Now the dealer is stone deaf and its his birthday. He has Slayer crankin on the stereo turned up to 11. See, even though the guy is deaf he really likes the vibrations from the speed metal coming out of the twin tower speakers. So we get the mushrooms and since its the dealer's birthday he throws in a big 8 inch banana bud for free.

Back at Nick's house we tentively eat a few stems and a small cap each. Drink a few more buddyweisers. We're buzzed but nothing extraordinay is happening. So we fire up the bong and smoke a generous portion of the banana bud. Well now I get the munchies. There's not much for food in the house but there sure a hell of alot of mushrooms. Munch, munch, munch. I eat way more than the recommended daily allowance of psychedelic shrooms.

Well it didn't take too long for the situation to go FUBAR. I'm getting sick to my stomach but can't really puke. For reasons unknown I lie down in the empty bath tub, fully clothed. Nick's dad of course thinks we are hilarious and decides to clown us a little bit. He picks up the phone and pretends to be talking to the cops. "Uh, hello Mr. Officer. My son's friend ate too many mushrooms and he doesn't seem to be feeling well. What's that? You'll be right over? OK. See you in a few." Well I took the prick seriously and decide right then and there to split. Nick's dad follows me out the door saying it was just a joke and the cops aren't really coming over. Yea right. I start running to get away from the freak.

I got lost in the junkyard maze but finally manage to stumble into an alley. Coincidence of coincidences a there's a cop car at the end of alley. The cop had pulled someone over for a traffic stop and had the lights flashing and everything. By this time I'm totally freaked out of course and high tail it the other way. The cop never saw me but I wasn't taking any chances. The hosptial was a few blocks away. Surrounding the hospital was fairly dense shrubbery. I hid in the shrubbery for a few hours curled up in the fetal position.

Finally I muster the courage to crawl out of there and begin the 3 mile trek back to my house. By this time it's about 6:00 on the evening. I'm still stoned out of my gourd. I walk in the back door. Say hi to my family eating dinner and go directly to my room. I just lay there for hours trying unsuccessfully to go to sleep.

So there you have it. My worst trip ever.

Reef
11-18-2004, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sophomore year of highschool. Me and my best buddy, we'll call him Ken to protect the guilty, went out on Friday night and got plastered. I crashed at his place. Normally on Saturdays we'd catch a ride to the ski hill with Ken's mom or older brother. Didn't wake up in time. So we're sitting there watching the tube at 11:00am, bored out of our skulls. Ken says he met this cool cat in study hall who offered to get him high on mushrooms. Neither of us had indulged in any such thing at the time.

So we troop over to Nick's house. His house in the middle of a junkyard. You have to walk through a maze of scrap metal just to find the place. We walk up to the front door and Nick's dad is swatting at the porch light with a broom. We can't figure out what the hell he is doing. He claims that a spider's nest is blocking the motion sensing laser. Whatever. We go inside and Nick opens the fridge and offers us a budweiser. We're hangin out in Nick's room drinkin budweiser and smokin weed. After a while Nick asks us if we want to eat mushrooms. Sounds good to me!

Only problem is that Nick goes into his secret hiding place for his stash and can't find anything. Goddam motherfucker says Nick. His Dad raided his stash. Again. No problem. We troop over to Nick's dealer's house. Now the dealer is stone deaf and its his birthday. He has Slayer crankin on the stereo turned up to 11. See, even though the guy is deaf he really likes the vibrations from the speed metal coming out of the twin tower speakers. So we get the mushrooms and since its the dealer's birthday he throws in a big 8 inch banana bud for free.

Back at Nick's house we tentively eat a few stems and a small cap each. Drink a few more buddyweisers. We're buzzed but nothing extraordinay is happening. So we fire up the bong and smoke a generous portion of the banana bud. Well now I get the munchies. There's not much for food in the house but there sure a hell of alot of mushrooms. Munch, munch, munch. I eat way more than the recommended daily allowance of psychedelic shrooms.

Well it didn't take too long for the situation to go FUBAR. I'm getting sick to my stomach but can't really puke. For reasons unknown I lie down in the empty bath tub, fully clothed. Nick's dad of course thinks we are hilarious and decides to clown us a little bit. He picks up the phone and pretends to be talking to the cops. "Uh, hello Mr. Officer. My son's friend ate too many mushrooms and he doesn't seem to be feeling well. What's that? You'll be right over? OK. See you in a few." Well I took the prick seriously and decide right then and there to split. Nick's dad follows me out the door saying it was just a joke and the cops aren't really coming over. Yea right. I start running to get away from the freak.

I got lost in the junkyard maze but finally manage to stumble into an alley. Coincidence of coincidences a there's a cop car at the end of alley. The cop had pulled someone over for a traffic stop and had the lights flashing and everything. By this time I'm totally freaked out of course and high tail it the other way. The cop never saw me but I wasn't taking any chances. The hosptial was a few blocks away. Surrounding the hospital was fairly dense shrubbery. I hid in the shrubbery for a few hours curled up in the fetal position.

Finally I muster the courage to crawl out of there and begin the 3 mile trek back to my house. By this time it's about 6:00 on the evening. I'm still stoned out of my gourd. I walk in the back door. Say hi to my family eating dinner and go directly to my room. I just lay there for hours trying unsuccessfully to go to sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

DeezNuts
11-19-2004, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great story. Your friend's dad f*in rules. My friends had trips similar to this in college, but I always made sure to have a very controlled environment when dabbling in psychedelics. It usually is not a good idea to mess with people who are tripping out on shrooms or acid. Oh, the memories of Berkeley(wipes away tear).

DN

Boris
11-19-2004, 11:22 PM
come on dude! tell us some of your lsd stories. This thread has been pretty lame so far. I guess people are more concerned with shaving thier nutsack and fukcing brad pitt in the ass.

Cyrus
11-21-2004, 03:21 AM
...Didn't help that headache one bit.

(Of course, there's always acid, Aegean Sea, but I have no recollection of that.)

nothumb
11-21-2004, 05:04 AM
That's a sweet story Boris.

Worst trips I ever had... there were two.

First one was when I ate this supposedly legal baby woodrose seeds or something, they were some sort of natural hallucinogen, got me super fukced up but I didn't throw up because I have a strong stomach so I was lying around the whole time, crawling from place to place, and this gnarly chick was trying to grope me. But it wasn't that bad.

Other time was when I took some acid and wandered around my deserted town. Then decided I didn't want to go to bed like everyone else so I dosed again at like 12 AM and someone going to bed left a Boy Sets Fire CD on and that song where they scream "I am no one, I am nothing" kept playing (it's only like a 5 song CD, so it seemed like it was coming on an awful lot.) I was kind of writhing and cringing on the floor. But, again, I just kind of shook that one off too.

Worst drug experiences I've ever had have been times where I drank way, way too much, and often punched or was punched by people, and sometimes smoked weed, and always threw up copiously. I just never take what happens in my head that seriously I guess.

NT

Boris
11-21-2004, 06:07 AM
As far as making an ass out of myself the booze nights have always been the worst. I'm a happy drunk though and rarely get into fights. I'm definitely meaner when I'm sober.

nothumb
11-21-2004, 06:49 AM
You know, what's funny is that I'm a happy drunk too. But for some reason I seem to punch people anyway. I think I have some issues with aggression.

Anyway, psychologically, physically, socially, etc... on all fronts, drunken nights run a clean sweep for the worst. I'm just too hardy to be shaken by drugs that mostly affect the brain.

NT

Boris
11-21-2004, 06:58 AM
Maybe you're related to Ron Artest.