PDA

View Full Version : a paired board, a flush, a huge pot

chio
11-08-2004, 02:00 AM
Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif. CO posts a blind of $10.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP folds, CO (poster) calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO caps</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

River: (17.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>

comments are appreciated.

Nemesis
11-08-2004, 02:15 AM
I like betting the river and calling the raise. This way you don't open yourself up to a 3 bet that you probably have to call.

imitation
11-08-2004, 02:56 AM
I don't get the CR on the river, if BB likes his hand enough to call 2 cold twice on the turn I think he'll stick around for 2 more cold on the river or you can feel "alot" more confident of ditching if the action is Hero Bets, CO raises, BB 3-bets. CR just opens yourself up to be 3bet from CO or the action might go CO Bets, BB raises, Hero ??.

To be honest the weaky in me just says check/call the river for the overcall from BB and lose the least to a boat and win about the same as if you're against trips.