PDA

View Full Version : KK fold

chio
11-08-2004, 12:08 AM
just sat down at this action table, no reads though

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB folds, MP folds, <font color="CC3333">CO caps</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (14 SB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (10 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button caps</font>, Hero folds</font>

objections? comments?

NLSoldier
11-08-2004, 12:47 AM
A wise fish once told me never to fold an overpair in limit holdem. I think exceptions can be made when the board has 4 to a flush or straight or 2 pair. But in this case I think you have to call it down. Possible hands you are ahead of inclide JJ, TT, KQo, AQo, Any two diamonds-more specifically AdKd or JdTd.

BTW the wise fish was named Schneids /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nemesis
11-08-2004, 12:52 AM
I think calling the cap on the turn is required, if it's 2 to you on the river a fold is then fine unless the board paired then hope you counterfeited somebodies 2 pair.

NLSoldier
11-08-2004, 12:53 AM
So that he stops crying...I want to point out that Schneids was being cocky and making fun of me at the time he said that...and that statement is not meant to be taken literally...he's still a fish though!