PDA

View Full Version : TPNK blind vs. blind - standard?

offTopic
11-07-2004, 07:04 PM
I hate these situations...

Bunch of limpers, SB completes, I check my option in the BB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Flop: Q 3 2 rainbow, 1 spade.

SB bets, I raise (?)

All fold to the SB who calls.

Turn: Q 3 2 9 (rainbow)

SB checks, I bet (?) SB calls.

River: Q 3 2 9 6

SB checks, I check (?)

Is this pretty standard, given this situation, or does the board feel I have a value bet on the end?

Haupt_234
11-07-2004, 07:14 PM
I think the play depends on exactly how many limpers there were. If the pot were fairly large, then I like the way you played the hand. But if there were, say, 2 limpers, I would fold to the flop bet since the pot is smallish and the board doesn't contain too many draws.

Haupt_234

offTopic
11-07-2004, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the play depends on exactly how many limpers there were. If the pot were fairly large, then I like the way you played the hand. But if there were, say, 2 limpers, I would fold to the flop bet since the pot is smallish and the board doesn't contain too many draws.

Haupt_234

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. There were 3 limpers. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

pokerkai
11-07-2004, 07:41 PM
I bet the river...i dont think a bigger queen is check-calling that turn, and two pair or better is definitely checkraising. Your good here

Alexthegreat
11-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Bet the river, he hasn't shown you any resistance.....he probably has a medium PP, like 7s, or 8s

offTopic
11-08-2004, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate these situations...

Bunch of limpers, SB completes, I check my option in the BB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Flop: Q 3 2 rainbow, 1 spade.

SB bets, I raise (?)

All fold to the SB who calls.

Turn: Q 3 2 9 (rainbow)

SB checks, I bet (?) SB calls.

River: Q 3 2 9 6

SB checks, I check (?)

Is this pretty standard, given this situation, or does the board feel I have a value bet on the end?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking I may have missed a bet, since SB didn't either stop-n-go or checkraise, but I do tend to default to wuss mode when I have kicker problems.

SB had QJo and took it down.

Thanks for the feedback.