PDA

View Full Version : JJ vs nasty flop

JDErickson
11-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Opponent 24/5.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (5 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (7 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds.

Final Pot: 8 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 7 BB, won by Hero.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 1 BB, returned to Hero.</font>

Comments?

private joker
11-07-2004, 06:51 PM
Good job getting runner-runner diamonds. I don't think a BB hand raises that flop without a 3 or a Q, so you're drawing really thin -- the 3-bet would not have occurred to me. Ni han.

Danenania
11-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Think I'd want to call the flop then lead a non-diamond turn (folding to raise) then either check-call or bet the river depending on the player. On a diamond turn I check since I don't want to be raised again.

Since you 3-bet the flop I like the rest.

Alobar
11-07-2004, 07:03 PM
alot depends on the player here and how aggro he is I think.

I'd be inclined to check this turn, if he wasnt raising a queen I think theres a good chance he was raising diamonds or just a straight up bluff, and I dont want to get raised here because I will have to call and if he was bluffing, let him fire again