PDA

View Full Version : Funky Little Top Pair

parappa
11-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Paradise Poker 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
Hero calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero ???

Entity
11-07-2004, 04:16 PM
You really shouldn't be playing this UTG or in EP at all.

I'd fold here. Not sure what the other two have, but with a small pot size, a marginal made hand, and you're not closing the action.

Rob

parappa
11-07-2004, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You really shouldn't be playing this UTG or in EP at all.

I'd fold here. Not sure what the other two have, but with a small pot size, a marginal made hand, and you're not closing the action.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

The hand's a few months old, so I have no idea what possessed me to limp in here. I agree that I shouldn't see the flop with this. I just saw the hand in the database and thought it was interesting on the flop.

In the event, I folded but just wanted to make sure that I shouldn't 3-bet with my 7.5ish outs here. I just thought that a raise and reraise meant I was I drawing slimmer than that, not to mention the possibility of a cap from SB and me getting tied on.