PDA

View Full Version : Best drug

Victor
11-07-2004, 12:59 AM
With all this talk about mescaline, I am curious as to what everyone's favorite way of killing brain cells is. So, in this thread, tell what your favorite drug ever was or favorite drug experience.

As for me, my favorite drug is certainly beer due to its availability and that it doesnt make you want to kill yourself during or after.

But, my best drug experiences certainley came from ecstasy (with nitrous). Nothing was better than hearing pounding trance from a huge speaker while sucking on a nitrous balloon.

Its scary how many brain cells I killed in those days.

NLSoldier
11-07-2004, 01:25 AM
BEER is g00t

BusterStacks
11-07-2004, 02:50 AM
none

nothumb
11-07-2004, 03:57 AM
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug, man."
-Rick James (RIP)

When bowling I like to take Percocets or Darbocets or whatever. Even if I'm not in pain.

Definitely like drinking, but I think of that as breakfast, not drugs.

NT

A_C_Slater
11-07-2004, 04:00 AM
Nitrous would be my favorite if it lasted longer and didn't kill 50 billion brain cells. In terms of a high though it is heavenly euphoric.

I have to go with shrooms. Since they last 8 hours and are cheap. Cocaine is the most overpriced over rated drug ever. But God in hell, can you ever play a mean game of poker on it. Stu Ungar is proof of that.

BusterStacks
11-07-2004, 04:19 AM
cocaine would be heck of a lot better if I didn't ever run out.

blackaces13
11-07-2004, 04:37 AM
Ecstasy and its not close.

dr. klopek
11-07-2004, 04:58 AM
Well, a month ago I woulda said booze. But then I got so drunk I couldn't get up early enough to keep my job. So now I have to say that to me there's nothing like taking an adderall, then taking a bong hit. I liked mushrooms way more than acid, but I'd take acid again, not shrooms. If I live to be about 60 I'm gonna develop myself one mean heroin habit.

Rick Nebiolo
11-07-2004, 06:19 AM
aspirin, Tylenol, and a cup of coffee /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
11-07-2004, 07:30 AM
what???? WEED and it is not even close. All the other [censored] is absurd.

dr. klopek
11-07-2004, 07:38 AM
oh yeah, weed. That's for sure. Nothin beats a nice SoBe bong rip.

ThaSaltCracka
11-07-2004, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
oh yeah, weed. That's for sure. Nothin beats a nice SoBe bong rip.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nothing beats it. its clean, easy, and harmless, and better than drinking.

NLSoldier
11-07-2004, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Nothing beats it. its clean, easy, and harmless, and better than drinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I think its situational...For example i dont think you would want to go to a huge party high instead of drunk. And i dont think you would want to chill with your homeboys and watch southpark drunk instead of high.

cnfuzzd
11-07-2004, 10:05 AM
I would do lsd two days out of every three, if i could.

MDMA would be a close second, but i went through about a six month period where i rolled about five days a week. Usually with multiple pills. There were days when i woke up and literally had to think about what my name was. I try to stay away from it now.

Weed is good, but i hate hanging out with your typical sw missouri stoner. It always "lets listen to hippy music and stare at the wall" or "lets talk about guns" Also, weed to me is more of a maintnance drug.

peace

john nickle

tolbiny
11-07-2004, 11:05 AM
With my limited drug experience i will have to go with last night. Mescaline (or whatever i took) was great. A really mellowrealxed euphoris for a couple of hours, i really got into a couple of pieces of music, most notably Moonlight Sonata and this Cd of Didjeredo (sp) music what was in tune with a candle. I took slightly less that one dose and it lasted around 5 hours, had a lot of fun laughing at [censored]. Several times i had the urge to describe the mental leaps i was making- what family guy episode i was thinking about when the ohter two were talking about Mr. Roper and hhow i got there. It was a good time.
Prior to last night i would have had to say that Vicadin at 10:00 on a wendsday morning at work was amy favorite. just gets you through the week.

Rushmore
11-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Uuuuh, heroin?

Duh.

oljumpstart
11-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Draino

cab4656
11-07-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm high on life.

Alobar
11-07-2004, 04:40 PM
pussy is my drug of choice

YourFoxyGrandma
11-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Weed. Alot of it. At once.

wacki
11-07-2004, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nitrous would be my favorite if it lasted longer and didn't kill 50 billion brain cells. In terms of a high though it is heavenly euphoric.

I have to go with shrooms. Since they last 8 hours and are cheap. Cocaine is the most overpriced over rated drug ever. But God in hell, can you ever play a mean game of poker on it. Stu Ungar is proof of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are doing Nitrous and you end up killing brain cells, it is because you forgot to breath in something called oxygen.

wacki
11-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Absynthe... only the good stuff, and only as an occasional treat. The most used award goes to beer of course.

I love America, but Europe can be soooo nice.

PhatTBoll
11-07-2004, 07:59 PM
It's a toss-up between nutmeg, morning glory seeds, and salvia divinorum.

billyjex
11-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Cocaine is fun, but really depressing when you come off it. I don't do it anymore.

Ecstacy is my favorite. Haven't done it in along time but I had some great experiences with it.

Not a big fan of weed. It makes me stupid and tired.

ThaSaltCracka
11-07-2004, 08:52 PM
it is situational, but I would rather be a pot head then a coke head, e-fiend, or a tweeker.

Diplomat
11-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Where is SpicyF when you need him..?

-Diplomat

Sincere
11-07-2004, 09:18 PM
My best drug experience was down in the bahamas, one of my friends bought some weed from one of the locals, we had already been drunk and we went down to the beach and smoked a big fat blunt. 4 of us, two dudes took two hits and were gone, me and the guy who bought it smoked the rest and we were so [censored] up we were actually talking to the moon, I [censored] you not. We literly had a whole 30 minute conversation with the moon. Anyway, dont know if that was laced, I dont think so, it was just some really good [censored], plus we were already drunk off our asses.

SpicyF
11-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Got E?

SpicyF
11-07-2004, 10:34 PM
I will have to go with Ecstasy on this one. First of all I think you get the best high on it, while still being pretty kmuch in control. The euphori is just amazing.

I also feel it's a very soft drug on you, if you use it moderatly that is.

When talking to friends who have never done E and they want me to describe how it feels, I usually tell this story...

"Imagine the time you were the most happy in your life, maybe your college graduation, your wedding. Just think of the most happy thing. When on E, You have just that feeling but only 100x better......And then you are not even close to the real E feeling"

mmbt0ne
11-07-2004, 10:44 PM
Pot and alcohol. I'm too much of a pussy to do anything else, but I have had pot laced with various things.

mikeyp
11-07-2004, 10:51 PM
poker is my drug of choice

blackaces13
11-07-2004, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When talking to friends who have never done E and they want me to describe how it feels, I usually tell this story...

"Imagine the time you were the most happy in your life, maybe your college graduation, your wedding. Just think of the most happy thing. When on E, You have just that feeling but only 100x better......And then you are not even close to the real E feeling"

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, I repsonded E as well in my other response to this thread.

What's ironic is that the worst part of E is that its too damn good. Its so mindblowingly amazing that it can make "real life" seem depressing by comparison. It can also be weird to see the people who you rolled with the night before, like your friends or aquaintances, female friends, whoever. Because you probably connected with them in some profound way the previous night and there is just no getting it back. Your relationship with that person is likely never going to be as intimate as it was when you were on E, unless maybe you start dating afterwards but that's rare.

Last night you thought this was the most amazing, fascinating, and purely good person you've ever met in your life and you tell them as much, they reciprocate, you're both touching each other all over and its not the slightest bit awkward, neither of you would rather be anywhere else on the planet at the moment, you feel as though the way you're feeling about them is REAL and will never end, drugs be damned. Then you run into them the next day on your way to class or whatever and everything is the same as it ever was. "Oh hi. Hey, how's it going?" Then you both kind of laugh at the fact that there's nothing to talk about anymore and everything is normal again.

Its just a bit strange really, that the feelings are artificial like that. Reduced to nothing more than chemical reactions in the brain.

wacki
11-07-2004, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
poker is my drug of choice

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I guess poker is my #1 drug of choice too.

Diplomat
11-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Is this a quote from an After-School Special?

-Diplomat

mikeyp
11-08-2004, 12:06 AM
nope

dr. klopek
11-08-2004, 12:10 AM
A while ago, when I first started smoking weed, a friend of mine told me I could have a whole 1/8 if I smoked it in one sitting. I agreed and immediately started taking giant bong rips out of a ceramic bong (ugh). I cleared the 1/8 in like a half hour. I was higher than I imagine I'd ever been at that point or will ever come close to being again. So then we smoked a blunt. Blunt paper can ruin everything. It made me sick and I spent about 2 hours throwing up. I hallucinated more that night than I did on mushrooms and acid combined. Weed is great.

11-08-2004, 02:42 AM
Nice list...ever have salvia extract?

thatpfunk
11-08-2004, 06:17 AM
mushrooms.

The side effects are minimal, addiction impossible, next day you feel fine, and you have an amazing time. Other drugs are great though, everything has its context.

MrGo
11-08-2004, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
MDMA would be a close second, but i went through about a six month period where i rolled about five days a week. Usually with multiple pills. There were days when i woke up and literally had to think about what my name was. I try to stay away from it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad...if you didn't abuse the drug like you did, you could still be enjoying it once every other month.

I've known people that have rolled multiple times a week. Your serotonin is nowhere near replenished (takes 1 week) so you're wasting money and valuable brain cells.

Don't abuse the drug people!

MrGo
11-08-2004, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice list...ever have salvia extract?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Salvia 5x at home. The leaves won't produce the same effects as an extract. It's definately NOT a party drug. It's one where you want to escape reality for 15 or so minutes. Definately not to be taken lightly and with a stirred mind.

I saw online they make 20x extract now...my God!!

OrangeHeat
11-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Weed with a little opium on top. Smooth Mellow high. Very Nice.

Orange

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 12:26 PM
wtf is salvia??

cnfuzzd
11-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I understood the problem, but at various times in my life, it was just the thing for me to do. the actual reason i dont do it anymore is simply because i dont associate with anyone who does it. And ive decided to list it as one of the "sacred" substanced that i will only do with people who i truly love and enjoy being around. I think there are like three of those in the world, and they all live 300 miles away.

I do however agree that you shouldnt abuse drugs. I have abused pretty much all of them to a highly excessive degree, and its generally a bad thing.

peace

john nickle

Victor
11-08-2004, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Too bad...if you didn't abuse the drug like you did, you could still be enjoying it once every other month.

Your serotonin is nowhere near replenished

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what sucks about the drub. the long term effects are indeed very bad. it also sucks that after awhile it doesnt have as potent and euphoric effect on you. really, it never gets any better that your first time.

MrGo
11-08-2004, 12:41 PM
It's a plant that is grown in mexico. It's legal to possess in the U.S. however it is not legal to sell (go figure). www.erowid.org (http://www.erowid.org) Go there for more information. It's to be smoked, preferrably out of a water bong. Needs a high temp lighter. The high is very hard to describe. Some people have taken it once and will never do it again simply because they are afraid of it. The high lasts about 15-20 minutes then you're done.

MrGo
11-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Yeah that's ashame. I also can relate that I know no one that will roll with me. 75% of a good time on E is dependant on the people you're with and setting you're in. If both of those are out of place, you more than likely won't have a good time.

300 miles isn't far man...better than 1,200 for me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

MrGo
11-08-2004, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

thats what sucks about the drub. the long term effects are indeed very bad. it also sucks that after awhile it doesnt have as potent and euphoric effect on you. really, it never gets any better that your first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I somewhat agree and somewhat disagree with you on this. I think with any drug, tolerance will take effect and it will lessen your enjoyment. But with Ecstacy it's a different story somewhat because so much depends (about to repeat myself from my last post) on the setting and the ppl you're with. Moderation is important for any drug but it's even more important with Ecstacy, IMO.

I'm not certain about this on many drugs but there are many ways to enhance your high while on Ecstasy - psychadelia, sex, showers, vicks (vapor rub), massages, music, etc...

Christ I probably sound like a rehab patient. lol

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 12:54 PM
I did E once, and will never do it again.

I took it out at the Gorge in Washington for the first time, my friend talked me into it(damn peer pressure), and for about the first half hour I felt like I was going to puke, I think I was dehydrated. So I was pounding water trying to hydrate myself. Well I went over to the faucet to get more water.... I put my hand under the faucet, and felt the water on my hand, and almost died, it felt hella bomb! The rest of the night was filled with a lot of walking around with my buddy, looking for chicks, just being absurd and having a good time.

The next day though I felt like [censored]. I was tired and depressed, and I thought back to the night before to how much fun I was having and realized the sense of eupohoria I had was completely fake. Basically I didn't like the fake happiness and the depression that followed. E wasn't for me I think.

I have probably smoked close to 50 lbs of pot in my life though.

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 12:58 PM
high for 15-20 minutes /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MrGo
11-08-2004, 12:59 PM
I would love to go to The Gorge...beautiful setting.

I may be biased because I enjoy E a lot but you may have not been in the right setting. I feel there is no place better to do E than in your home with a few friends. It's a safe place and you know your surroundings. The depression sucks but there are ways to combat that (5-HTP mostly). But it's definately not for everyone.

Isn't it funny those commercials you see about pot? I love the one where the guys are high and are in the drive-through of a fast-food restaurant. Supposedly they are SOOOO high that after they get their food they don't see the girl on her bike in front of their car and they run her over. I mean give me a break.

MrGo
11-08-2004, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
high for 15-20 minutes /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not really a high. Nothing like pot. It's similar to short trip on LSD.

Philuva
11-08-2004, 01:07 PM
E, shrooms, weed then beer.

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 01:16 PM
I enjoyed being on E, it was the aftermath that I did not like.

As for the Gorge, that place is amazing. I have only been to two shows there, but both were very enjoyable. You chill on the grass hill and roll joint after joint, listen to some music, check out the amazing view of the columbia river gorge. Then you go down to the floor for some crazy moshing.

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it funny those commercials you see about pot? I love the one where the guys are high and are in the drive-through of a fast-food restaurant. Supposedly they are SOOOO high that after they get their food they don't see the girl on her bike in front of their car and they run her over. I mean give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ] If given the choice to drive drunk or stoned, I would take stoned in a heart beat. Those commercials are the most bull [censored] things I have ever seen.

MrGo
11-08-2004, 01:21 PM
Yeah Dave Matthews plays at least 2-3 shows there every year. I would love to go see a show there. We have something kind of similar in Wisconsin - Alpine Valley. It's a ski resort and the concert stage is on a bottom of a large hill. Nowhere near the scenary of Gorge though.

I agree with you.

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 01:24 PM
there is usually a large cloud of weed smoke at all the DMB concerts.

YourFoxyGrandma
11-08-2004, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

War on drugs = working out nicely.

I dunno though...I was pretty effing absorbed in a box of wheat thins once. I probably could've killed somebody. Had I been driving, of course. Or flying a commercial airliner.

pokerjo22
11-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Nice thread boys.

E for me too and its not even close. I just loved the whole rave experience. I used to live for those weekends. But I guess I'm more cynical than Spicy about it. My highs from life have been a lot higher than those from E.

My other favorite is LSD - I have a lot of fun but I generally completely [censored] up those I trip with. Lets just say I get a little 'overexcited'. I also tend to get crazy ideas in my head - on one trip I persuaded my friend to go to a science museum so we could go on a flight simulator. It was supposed to simulate a helicopter ride over the English countryside, but it looked more like a jungle to me and I got confused and thought we were in Vietnam. Teachers and school kids began to look quite nervous as I started screaming, 'Goddamnit, they're [censored] shooting at as!'. Fortunately this took place in England, so everyone was too awkward to say anything and just muttered something insulting about Americans /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cocaine is the most overated IMHO. And I only tried heroin once, but my overall impression was you'd have top be really bored of life to get addicted to that drug.

I used to do a lot of speed and pot, but I just got bored of them.

So far in Cali, I've lived a very clean existence, so who knows, maybe thats all behind me now.

Oh, and I'm not sure nitorus is as safe as some are making out. If I remember right (thats a big if!) there was a study looking at dentists who'd got addicted to nitrous. They all had pretty severe memory deficits, which was thought to be because nitrous contributes to long-term potentiation, the process that enables memories to be stored.

MrGo
11-08-2004, 02:00 PM
I just don't get nitrous. I tried it an hated it. It felt like my head was going to explode.

Nice story about LSD Jo. Good stuff.

Let's set-up a 2+2 roll-weekend. lol We'll play poker with glow in the dark cards! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Victor
11-08-2004, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's set-up a 2+2 roll-weekend. lol We'll play poker with glow in the dark cards

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahhahaha

im gonna show this to my tweeker friends.

PhatTBoll
11-08-2004, 02:46 PM
I've only smoked the salvia plant, never tried the extract. I've never actually done the other two, I just always find it amusing that they will make you trip out.

Salvia is a really strange drug. In small quantities, it's almost like pot, but it doesn't last nearly as long. But if you smoke a lot and hold it in, it will get screwy with you. My most memorable experience with it involved auditory hallucinations. I was looking at my friend's face while blue and yellow bolts were shooting from over my shoulders and hitting him in the forehead. Meanwhile everything was changing color and I heard these intense whooshing sounds. For a few seconds I thought he was the devil, and that I could somehow destroy him by focusing the bolts on him with my mind. Luckily that sort of thought didn't last too long.

LALDAAS
11-08-2004, 03:33 PM
After being clean for 3 years now, I was on an ugly road, however I regret nothing! As stupid as it makes me sound I personal belive my drug experiances have made me who I am. Allowing me to have an open mind. It allowed me to ponder on subjects I NEVER would have. Before experimenting I was a real jerk. Close minded, stuborn, predjudice and homophobic.

I now see things through other peoples eyes, respect many diffrent views and ways of life.

I have done nearly every thing one could smoke or swallow any one who stabs themself in the arm with a needle is a complete XXXXXXX.

weed should be legalized, its harmless and I feel safer then booze. A gate way drug ummm I will never argue it is, at least was for me.

shrooms- wow I mean wow can anyone person possible laugh there arse off that much in 6 hours.

E- at first was fun but the body developes an immunity and forces you to start increase what you take. once I started triple stackin i gave it up. 75 beans to get happy for 3 hours is rediculous.

coke- is stupid all I have to say is, the more you do the more you want and that goes for all forms of it. I am ashamed of my self for playing with this.

lsd- whoa scary!

speacil k- all I have to say is that hole can be cold, dark and lonely.

uppers downers avoid them.

My personal favorite NoS that is the best 30 secs in the world laughed so hards snot shot out my nose.

All in all I regret nothing but would never do it again. My children I will do anything includeing giving up my own life to protect them from it.

pokerjo22
11-08-2004, 03:34 PM
I played poker on coke once. I was absolutely hammered and was lucky to come away with only a small loss. It makes my nose run a lot, and at one point the dealer quietly let me know that there was white powder dribbling out of my nose - whoops! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrGo
11-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Ruh roh!! That must have been a little embarrassing! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrGo
11-08-2004, 03:38 PM
75 beans?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No [censored] way dude!

LALDAAS
11-08-2004, 03:48 PM
YUP 75 BEANS, when I was screwin around with it, it was at its peek and costed 25 per hit and ya had to know someone becuase it was so new to the scene that almost 8-10 yrs ago now

cnfuzzd
11-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Jo, with every post you become more and more the a perfect woman in my eyes....

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
11-08-2004, 03:53 PM
If you took 75 rolls in one setting you are merely dead and have yet to figure out if this is heaven or hell. I took 17 decent pills one night, snorting about half of them, and was about five minutes away from the hospital at all points in time. Fortuanatly, i had adhered to a strick regimen of abusing my body, so it all worked out and no one really thought about it until the next day.... I had a smaller friend go to the hospital off of 15.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
11-08-2004, 03:54 PM
I would fly anywhere for that. Let me know /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

peace

john nickle

astroglide
11-08-2004, 03:55 PM
I also tend to get crazy ideas in my head - on one trip I persuaded my friend to go to a science museum so we could go on a flight simulator. It was supposed to simulate a helicopter ride over the English countryside, but it looked more like a jungle to me and I got confused and thought we were in Vietnam. Teachers and school kids began to look quite nervous as I started screaming, 'Goddamnit, they're [censored] shooting at as!'

these kinds of stories are BS. those "effects" are exagerrations in your head because you heard a story about somebody's brother who had a sheet in his pocket and walked in the rain and now he thinks he's an orange and everybody wants to peel him. acid does not cause distortions like the one you described. at a minimum you are full of [censored] or gullible.

LALDAAS
11-08-2004, 03:55 PM
beans = $$$ not hits sorry for my slang.

LALDAAS
11-08-2004, 04:01 PM
I agree with astroglide. The most intence it got with trippin was riding in the car with a buddy takin a blunt to the head and it was raining. The wippers goin back and forth while the rain drops pounding the windshield as the trip shmacked me in the face. WHAO!

MrGo
11-08-2004, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would fly anywhere for that. Let me know /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

We have 1 bite! Need about 7 more! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

cnfuzzd
11-08-2004, 04:02 PM
oh, that makes sense, sorry, im not very hip, and live in the least-cool part of the country. no worries, i just thought i might not be real, and part of someone's precieved afterlife..

peace

john nickle

11-08-2004, 04:29 PM
The main reason I asked is I just ordered a liquid extract that you take under the tongue. I'm looking forward to being sent off into the stratosphere later this week...

MrGo
11-08-2004, 04:33 PM
I have heard of liquid extract and I assume that would be MUCH easier to take than the alternative (smoking). I'd be interested in finding out what your experience(s) were off of this.

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 04:35 PM
How is pot not #1?????

You guys must have some shitty schwag were you live. $40 for an eight of the bomb diggity in Seatown. Never been to a place with better herb.

pokerjo22
11-08-2004, 04:36 PM
jeez u must be a lot of fun to trip with...I always found it caused whatever distortions u wanted it to cause. What can I say - it WAS a flight simulator - they're pretty realistic at the best of times.

astroglide
11-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I always found it caused whatever distortions u wanted it to cause

if it does whatever you want it to, you are the one causing it. you could get drunk off of lemonade too.

11-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Why are you giving her such a hard time? I've had numerous trips with friends who had bizarre experiences like being convinced their skin was melting off onto the floor, or that all the people around him were the walking dead. It sounds like you never took enough of the substance. What gives?

MrGo
11-08-2004, 04:44 PM
Nah.. I can get some nuggs.. 1/4 for about $95. Decent stuff.

What else ya got there TSC? lol

Victor
11-08-2004, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How is pot not #1?????

[/ QUOTE ]

its called ecstasy for a reason.....

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 04:56 PM
quarters are $80 here, of some fire too.

We have lots of stuff. Two of my friends can pretty much get anything, but I rarely even [censored] with weed these days.

Victor
11-08-2004, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not certain about this on many drugs but there are many ways to enhance your high while on Ecstasy - psychadelia, sex, showers, vicks (vapor rub), massages, music, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

yea...roll tricks are the best. we came up with a bunch of them. theres one where you breath really hard then fall back and lay on your back as someone chokes you (not real hard.) its a weird feeling like you are floating in lala land and you lose all concepts of time and reality. then, all of a sudden your friends yell your name and grab your arms and pull you up and out of the muck.

theres tons more obviously. one time us crackheads were warming our hands by the electric stove and thought that was the best thing ever. fukin tweekers

knifeandfork
11-08-2004, 05:05 PM
Cocaine is fun, but really depressing when you come off it. I don't do it anymore.

Ecstacy is my favorite. Haven't done it in along time but I had some great experiences with it.

all is goot in the world with mdma. and epsom salt and "dawn" make your hands dissappear what could be better?

although a good dark beer/cabernet is about as close as i can get these days:(

LALDAAS
11-08-2004, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one time us crackheads were warming our hands by the electric stove and thought that was the best thing ever. fukin tweekers

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL NOW THATS FUNNY!

knifeandfork
11-08-2004, 05:11 PM
sex no goot on E imho common misconeption. 1.warm water wash hands with dish soap, 2.rub hands with epsom salt, rinse with warm water. gotta try to know funky fresh cool feeling though.

MrGo
11-08-2004, 05:13 PM
It varies from person to person. Most men can't get it up.

Gotta try pop rocks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

astroglide
11-08-2004, 05:41 PM
i gave her a hard time about it because her response was intentional public display that had nothing to do with the drug. it's lame and perpetuates myths so that other impressionable/false people will do similar things.

Philuva
11-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Oh, and Molly is the worst drug I have ever done. Like E on a blender.

LALDAAS
11-08-2004, 06:04 PM
I did something wacky way back called White johns it was an extract from robotuison (bad spelling) it was equal to drinking 10 bottles of robotusion md. I remember reality being that little white light that sometimes pops up when you turn your t.v. off and a very clear memory of that night when I was in lala land of surfing on a hersey syrup wave that came out of my own ear! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

umm drugs are bad O.K.

pokerjo22
11-08-2004, 06:26 PM
buddy, get off your high horse. Who the fck are you to tell people what is/isn't permissible to experience when tripping? With LSD trying to dissect out what is 'due to the drug' and what is 'due to your own mind' seems to me to be an exercise in futility, as well as taking most of the fun out of it. If you're the kind of person who takes some kind of perverse enjoyment in holding it together while tripping so be it. Personally I like to get as twisted as possible, which includes tripping with people who likewise like to twist it up and includes seeking out new experiences to twist it up, the flight simulator being just one of those. If there is a drug where people's individual experiences differ more than LSD I've yet to see it, so to accuse someone of lying because their experience differs from yours is BS of the highest order. Now fck off.

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 06:33 PM
don't you realize that in order to experiment, your experience has to be the same as everyone elses before you. Thats why they call it "experimenting" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

For real, I thought acid and shrooms affected people differently. I know my friends told me not to do shrooms or acid because I freak out when I hallucinate.

adios
11-08-2004, 06:34 PM

astroglide
11-08-2004, 07:11 PM
high horse...get it?

anyway, it's not an excercise in futility, because it takes no exercise at all. the effects of drugs are widely documented. drawing from a massive personal "sample size", the only people who think they're being shot at in vietnam are the same that will get high on a bag of oregano and get completely out of hand/character on benign amounts of alcohol. fun? absolutely. real? no. it's doing something you wanted to do without inhibitions because you can blame it on the drug.

mixing it up, seeking new experiences, etc are all valid. i'm not criticizing your decision to screw around with a flight simulator, i'm calling you out on the fact that the drugs did not make you think you were in vietnam. you were hamming it up when you thought it and when you told us the story.

one doesn't need to "hold it together" to ward off hyper-exagerrated effects from drugs that do not actually exist. if it's not made up, it won't be there.

astroglide
11-08-2004, 07:28 PM
hallucinogens have a notable ability to bring out latent psychological issues in people. nervous people or those with anxiety issues will generally not do well by them. one's mood and the environment in which they are taken have a large material affect on how the experience will be.

becoming scared is an emotional response. completely hallucinating or immersing oneself in fictitious situation is not. it is the same thing as growing horns when you drink. the issue with lsd is that its urban mythology about purple elephants and peeling oranges makes it more believable to people who haven't experienced it objectively that complete reality shifts can occur on remotely reasonable dosages. fear, paranoia, negative/scary hallucinations (modification of existing objects or scenes not creation out of thin air), etc happen. genuinely thinking you are on mars or in another time does not.

ThaSaltCracka
11-08-2004, 08:04 PM
ahhh....thanks for the info. I sort of made my mind up several years ago to never do anything other than pot. I once asked my friends what shrooms do and they asked me if I liked hallucinating, well the answer to that is a big hell no. Everytime I got a fever I would hallucinate. Needless to say, me thinking that little green men were cutting trees down in my room was not something I want to relive.

pokerjo22
11-08-2004, 08:57 PM
You know very well what I experienced was not the same as a pink elephant. I was in a flight simulator being bumped around, and having to shout at my friend over the 'noise' of the propellor blades. Couple that with not being able to tell whether I was 'flying' over woods or jungle, and too many viewings of Apocalypse Now, and the feeling of being in Vietnam was pretty intense. Hamming it up maybe, but thats half the fun, and once you suggest it to someone else they trip off on it as well.

As for no breaks with reality, do me a favor, happened all the time on Ecstasy. Off the top of my head I remember being in the bathroom at a nightclub, when I thought I was waiting for a train, and thinking I was back at home chilling out, when I was actually still at a nightclub. But then I did use to get pretty mashed. And of course I'm not the authority you are on drugs, so maybe it was just my own psychosis. Or too much oregano.

ilya
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
My favorites are nicotine + caffeine and nicotine + alcohol.

astroglide
11-09-2004, 01:49 AM
i had a friend whose kid was seriously affected by fevers as well, it was really weird to observe. with lsd it's more commonly "distortions" than hallucinations, perhaps best described as the world being painted in watercolors with a light rain constantly warping it. the scene in the lobby or whatever of fear and loathing in las vegas where the carpet pattern sort of runs up the rope poles was pretty close as well, there are a number of fractal-like effects.

astroglide
11-09-2004, 01:51 AM
feeling of being in vietnam and "getting confused" and actually thinking you're in vietnam are in different leagues though. what you're describing now makes sense.

arabie
11-09-2004, 03:07 AM
not better than mushrooms...

dr. klopek
11-09-2004, 07:50 AM
Am I the only person left who just enjoys some good 'ol fashioned pill-poppin?

SpicyF
11-10-2004, 07:46 AM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/cool.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif
/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif

SpicyF
11-10-2004, 07:49 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SpicyF
11-10-2004, 07:53 AM
whoops, think i misspelled something /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrGo
11-10-2004, 10:26 AM
hahaha that rules!

vector
11-10-2004, 10:50 AM
"It's a toss-up between nutmeg, morning glory seeds, and salvia divinorum."

You sick little monkey /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Salvia is very hard yards, definitely the most altered state I've ever been in was on salvia.

I really can't call it one of my favourite drugs though - it's to horrifyingly alien.

Nutmeg gives great visuals, but left me with a splitting headache. Morning glory I never managed to consume enough (or got the wrong plant) for an effect.

These days beer, dope and the occasional E provide for all my drug escapist needs without the scary bits /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OCEIGHTY
11-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Some oxy's and some fluffy nuggs and i'm all set....remember to take the coating off:)