PDA

View Full Version : 7) Come on the track duh duh da-da

mmbt0ne
11-06-2004, 09:31 PM
The villian had just sat down a few hands before, and this was the first one he played. The whole time I'm looking for some aggression back at me, but I see none, so I decide to keep betting.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="green">Hero raises</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="green">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls, UTG+1 folds.

Turn: (4.75 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="green">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls.

River: (6.75 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="green">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls.

Final Pot: 8.75 BB

toss
11-06-2004, 10:07 PM
MP1 shows 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/club.gif but didn't raise because he was afraid of the flush? Am I right?

Klak
11-06-2004, 10:20 PM
standard play. youd think he would raise with a A Q or 7 right?

BonJoviJones
11-07-2004, 01:44 AM
I'll check-call the river a lot here, as opposed to betting out.

Betting the turn is pretty standard. You'll lose pots, and you'll lose more when you do lose. But on the whole, get their money in the pot when they don't like their hands.