PDA

View Full Version : 6h 36min and 1,566 hands later...

ode
11-06-2004, 06:06 PM
Sorry, this is steamy post.

It really is a shame when you'r sitting in tables full of incredibly bad players and you just lose, lose lose... 4.60 BB/100 was my losing rate in todays session..

I don't think that I started playing bad (ok, few bad calls on the river for one bet). I felt I was getting ok cards but every time dominated hands won. Biggest loosers in this session were KQo and AKo.

Stats don't look too bad, VP$IP was 15.39%, PFR 9%, Went To SD 30.77% and Won $ At SD 54%.

I guess you can't always win... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well, still +4.30 BB/100 in last 22,783 hands of party $2/4 so I won't give up yet. Maybe do some bonus whoring for day or two..

And finaly, one of the few hands I did win during today, I think it also shows how idiotic opponents I played against today (btw. <font color="blue">should I bet the river?</font>)

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button caps</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (10.25 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

River: (19.25 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 22.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 22.25 BB, between Hero, Button and BB.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (22.25 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
BB has Td Jh (high card, ace).
Hero has Ah As (three of a kind, aces).
Button has 3s Ad (one pair, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins 22.25 BB. </font>

/ode

Tosh
11-06-2004, 06:16 PM
If you don't bet these rivers, you don't (IMO) deserve to beat the game and it shows how soft they are that you can. Bet the damn river.

ode
11-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Normaly I would bet that, but I was almoast certain BB was drawing a flush. And also, losing time after time makes me weaker... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

bisonbison
11-06-2004, 06:35 PM
It happens. Bet the river.

When you've got position on someone who you believe was drawing, the likely draw hits and they check to you on the river, the likelihood that they were drawing goes down.

MarkL444
11-06-2004, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you don't bet these rivers, you don't (IMO) deserve to beat the game and it shows how soft they are that you can. Bet the damn river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Burn...
Tosh, when youre up against such talented players as the BB in this hand, you need to be cautious, you NEED to be weak.

MarkL444
11-06-2004, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It happens. Bet the river.

When you've got position on someone who you believe was drawing, the likely draw hits and they check to you on the river, the likelihood that they were drawing goes down.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didnt have position.

EDIT- ignore this, im an idiot

Tosh
11-06-2004, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

He didnt have position.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has everyone been going to retarded camp or something? Read what Bison said carefully, see if it was correct or not. If you still believe what I quoted, read again till you get it.

bisonbison
11-06-2004, 06:41 PM
He didnt have position.

He's talking about the BB drawing to a flush. I don't think Button has a flush draw.

MarkL444
11-06-2004, 06:42 PM
Yeah my bad. Didnt read it careful enough.

Trix
11-06-2004, 06:48 PM
What do you put button on when he bets and what must you do when BB just calls ?

bunky9590
11-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Happens to the best of us. Bet the river, call a raise.

ode
11-06-2004, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you put button on when he bets and what must you do when BB just calls ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly did not put BB on jack high when he called (he must have read somewhere that you rarely should fold in big pot if there's a chance your hand might be good...)

I wouldn't have been surprised if BB had flipped over some weak flush.

If BB had folded his hand on the river, I might've raised.

/ode