PDA

View Full Version : Two AT (ho hum) aggression hands against a weak tight table.

bunky9590
11-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Full tilt 2-4 (effing around while at work) and I run across this table that is super weak tight.

Hand 1:
Bunky had A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif in MP.

Weak EP player limps, I raise, CO(poster) folds, SB folds, BB folds, Limper calls.

Flop J /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Ep checks, Bunky bets, EP folds. Ho hum.

Same table orbit later.
Bunky has A /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif in EP.
folded to Bunky, Bunky raises, folded to button who cold calls, blinds fold.

Flop K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Bunky bets, button folds.

Man I like this weak tight, call the PFR and fold to the auto bet. I can get used to this.

Gatts
11-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Yeah, it can be pretty profitable, I tend to run across this at many of the Party 2/4 games. I start to open raise from MP with hands like QJo and watch it fold to me.

bunky9590
11-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah it was sick. The BB or one other person would call the PFR and fold to the flop auto bet. If I didn't make 60 bucks alone during the session on thsi I didn't make a dime. Something to be said for tight games. Just ratchet up the aggression.

Rubeskies
11-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I used to play in the Ultimate Bet 1/2 games awhile ago. This is exactly how they played. I openend up my agression and did pretty well there. I still make much more at party though.