PDA

View Full Version : Mescaline.... (sp?)

tolbiny
11-06-2004, 12:22 PM
so there is a distinct possibility of ingesting my first hallucenigenic substance today.
any suggestions/thoughts?

BonJoviJones
11-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Go for it.

I did it once, it was pretty fun.

Tyler Durden
11-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Drugs are bad.

sublime
11-06-2004, 12:49 PM
in the past i have done:
acid
mushrooms
x
mesc (once)

acid is scary, shrooms were the most mellow and X varied. mesc was pretty tame from what i remember and i had some great sex on it. just be carefull and make sure you are in the right crowd. also watch natural born killers, it was made for trippping (as was the wall)

Jimbo
11-06-2004, 01:03 PM
It is unlikely you will be taking real mescaline if it is offered in capsule form. What you will normally be taking is acid that has been stepped on with strychnine and so much as to offer a weak sickening high which most people cannot distinguish from true mescaline.

Now if you are offered authentic peyote buttons then you can be assured that the mescaline high will be authentic but do be careful since they are poisionous. You will vomit shortly after taking the peyote but try to hold off as long as possible. The longer it stays in your system the better the high.

Jimbo

turnipmonster
11-06-2004, 01:35 PM
as jimbo said if it's actually real mescaline you will throw up. so you pretty much want to eat things that are easy to throw up, like fruit. do not eat any heavy or greasy food before taking it. make sure you are in a safe envoriment where you will not be worried or freaked out by anything. have a sober friend you can call just in case you start to freak out, or better yet have someone sober there to help you out if you need it.

--turnipmonster

tolbiny
11-06-2004, 02:11 PM
later

parappa
11-06-2004, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What you will normally be taking is acid that has been stepped on with strychnine...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's odd that this urban legend has been treated as fact since the 60s, given that it pretty obviously makes no sense. Strychnine plays no part in the manufacture of LSD, would have no discernable effect on the trip, and costs more to purchase than the LSD itself costs to produce. The truth is that it's designed to scare people who've taken LSD.

To bebunk this silliness see, for example, this (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_faq.shtml#adulterants) , which took about 30 seconds on google to find.

Jimbo
11-06-2004, 02:28 PM
I see you misunderstood my post. No problem I will explain it to you carefully. LSD sold as acid would nearly always be sold in a pill form or on paper and only rarely otherwise. Now pseudo mescaline was often created by grinding up an LSD tablet, mixing it with baby laxative and strychnine, placed in a capsule and sold as mescaline.

I am sorry if you misunderstood hovever the website you linked was nice but not imformative on the subject at hand.

Jimbo

parappa
11-06-2004, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I see you misunderstood my post. No problem I will explain it to you carefully. LSD sold as acid would nearly always be sold in a pill form or on paper and only rarely otherwise. Now pseudo mescaline was often created by grinding up an LSD tablet, mixing it with baby laxative and strychnine, placed in a capsule and sold as mescaline.

I am sorry if you misunderstood hovever the website you linked was nice but not imformative on the subject at hand.

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I understood your post. It is a lie. The website in the previous post does a good job of summarizing the available literature on the subject.

So, if you have facts/sources, now's the time to trot them out. I have my doubts that you will.

BusterStacks
11-06-2004, 02:57 PM
DO IT.

Slacker13
11-06-2004, 03:04 PM
I use to love the "shrooms" and would endulge on a pretty regular basis. I took acid once and it was fu%@ing horrible, really bad trip. I saw demons pulling my insides out, I was hot then cold, loved it then hated it, pretty much the shittiest experience I ever had, I finally passed out and (we were tripping in my dads basement) and the guys I was with left and shut the lights off, I woke up and thought I was blind, started to freak out even more until I found the light switch and realized i wasn't blind afterall.

PhatTBoll
11-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Anyone looking for suggestions or thoughts on the use of a particular drug should go to erowid (http://www.erowid.org). It's the Consumer Reports of recreational substances.

BusterStacks
11-06-2004, 03:24 PM
I prefer acid to shrooms by a lot.

BusterStacks
11-06-2004, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

The strychnine myth has been debunked a long time ago. Stop making uninformed posts please.

wacki
11-06-2004, 04:43 PM
tolbiny,
I suggest you read up on it first. If it's not in natural button form, odds are that it is almost always not mescaline.

Erowid is a very good site and I suggest anyone who is interested in drugs read that site. I have been unable to spot anything incorrect on that site. (except under user experiences of course)

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?A=ListByCat&Cat0=20&x=11&y=7

" Microdots (very small tablets) are often sold as mescaline, but are almost universally NOT mescaline. Microdots are almost always LSD. We have a new article up about this at:"

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_info2.shtml

"While many people know that it’s just about impossible that a microdot or tiny pill would contain mescaline, it can be difficult to convince someone who just spent money to purchase the rare substance that they most likely bought LSD instead."

For a multitude of reasons, I am not a big fan of LSD. Be very very careful. This is another reason why I am against the war on drugs. Tolbiny has something he thinks is mescaline, and if it's not in button (mushroom) form, there is no way for him to tell what it is. Some people are even so shady that they dip regular or funny looking mushrooms in chemicals to give you a high.

If you knew mycology (study of mushrooms/fungus) and could identify peyote, I would have absolutely no problem with you trying this. There is no recorded instance of someone dying via peyote. But under the current situation, you don't know what you have, and I have severely strong reservations.

CORed
11-06-2004, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you knew mycology (study of mushrooms/fungus) and could identify peyote

[/ QUOTE ]

Peyote is not a mushroom. It is a cactus.

M2d
11-06-2004, 09:09 PM
mmmkay?

wacki
11-06-2004, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you knew mycology (study of mushrooms/fungus) and could identify peyote

[/ QUOTE ]

Peyote is not a mushroom. It is a cactus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel really stupid right about now. I knew that, I have no Idea why I got the two confused....

Sponger15SB
11-06-2004, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Drugs are bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I got some cough syrup for ya right here buddy, the real good [censored], all the name brands for cheap.

cnfuzzd
11-06-2004, 10:31 PM
DXM was possible one of the most enjoyable drugs ive ever tried. Man, nothing like not being able to feel your feet, walking across the room, pounding half a fifth of gin. Which only helped things....

peace

john nickle

Jimbo
11-06-2004, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The strychnine myth has been debunked a long time ago. Stop making uninformed posts please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buster you are an idiot, and likely a 20 something idiot at that. I know factually that the pseudo-mescaline sold in capsule form was created as I described.

Jimbo

PhatTBoll
11-06-2004, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
DXM was possible one of the most enjoyable drugs ive ever tried. Man, nothing like not being able to feel your feet, walking across the room, pounding half a fifth of gin. Which only helped things....

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything that influences you to pound gin has got to be evil.

BusterStacks
11-06-2004, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Buster you are an idiot, and likely a 20 something idiot at that. I know factually that the pseudo-mescaline sold in capsule form was created as I described.

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately for all of us, your Carpal Tunnel status does not exempt you from being a complete moron. Apparently however, it does give you license to shoot your mouth off about things you probably heard from some guy when you were 15. Do your homework, and stop talking out of your ass. Here's my first link (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth5.shtml) , where's yours big guy?