PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bet Question

Benman
11-06-2004, 08:42 AM
I've never played there, but am thinking about it. From looking around, it seems they have no easy way to request multiple hand histories. Do you have to e-mail them? Is this practical? I use poker tracker and don't want a big hassle. Maybe I'll just skip that site.

TobDog
11-06-2004, 09:07 AM
I have heard they will email you HH's in excel format, I have never done it, there a a few sites I dont use PT for that is one of them, I play way more hands at the party sites, stars and paradise are easy for HH's too, check Pat's forum, I am sure ther is some recent info about requesting them and ease of importing them.

ptrack pat
11-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Check the PT forum in a couple of days. I'll be putting up a program that a user wrote that makes getting hand histories from UB a snap. All you have to do when you join a table is click the little "hand history" button that opens the hand history viewer and this program will run in the background, getting the hand histories and saving them to text files that you can load pretty much in real time, just like Party.

There are a few small kinks being worked out but it still works great and beats the current way of getting hand histories from UB.

David04
11-07-2004, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Check the PT forum in a couple of days. I'll be putting up a program that a user wrote that makes getting hand histories from UB a snap. All you have to do when you join a table is click the little "hand history" button that opens the hand history viewer and this program will run in the background, getting the hand histories and saving them to text files that you can load pretty much in real time, just like Party.

There are a few small kinks being worked out but it still works great and beats the current way of getting hand histories from UB.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome, I plan on purchasing PokerTracker, and this is only convincing me more.

burningyen
11-07-2004, 12:15 PM
THANK YOU!