PDA

View Full Version : WTF is "Large Caps"?

bigfishead
11-05-2004, 11:56 PM
is it anything different from a regular multi?

Macdaddy Warsaw
11-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Nope.

Zinzan
11-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Supposedly, the payout structure is a bit flatter, not so top-heavy.

-Z

bigfishead
11-06-2004, 12:38 AM
jesus payouts are flat already.....commonly in B&M tournaments 1st is in the 34%-40% prize pool range.

basshuntr
11-07-2004, 01:47 AM
My understanding is it means Large Capacity. (number of possible entries)

M.B.E.
11-07-2004, 02:41 AM
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

The large caps tournament is nothing but a basic Multi table tournament. All the
rules and regulations are same as a multi table tournament.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our
Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Gurminder
Poker Customer Care

M.B.E.
11-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Large Caps tournament does not as such mean anything. Its just the name of the
tournament which has been given to it by our Management Team.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our
Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Abhishek
Poker Customer Care