PDA

View Full Version : NETPoints

Legend27
11-05-2004, 08:41 PM
So I have 1,000,000 NETPoints on Neteller. Which drawing should I use them on? Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly?

TylerD
11-05-2004, 08:49 PM
None of them! Because they aren't running.

I'm sitting on 600,000 points but there hasn't been a draw since late August, hopefully they'll implement a more useful reward programme soon.

Synergistic Explosions
11-05-2004, 08:53 PM
When I talked to Neteller by phone, they said the drawings were still going on, just the dates don't change anymore. I entered one to see and it took my points. So I guess the drawings are a go.

Rudbaeck
11-05-2004, 09:22 PM
This doesn't actually improve my confidence in Neteller one iota.

Why not update the dates? They could have the temp janitor do it for crying out loud.

Synergistic Explosions
11-06-2004, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This doesn't actually improve my confidence in Neteller one iota.

Why not update the dates? They could have the temp janitor do it for crying out loud.

[/ QUOTE ]

They tried, but the temp janitor said it wasn't in his job description and refused the extra work.

Rushmore
11-06-2004, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I talked to Neteller by phone, they said the drawings were still going on, just the dates don't change anymore. I entered one to see and it took my points. So I guess the drawings are a go.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is a problem.

I called Neteller myself and the woman told me they are NOT running them, and that when they get it back up and going, there will be an announcement. It is bad that they took your points if they aren't runningthese things.

I have nearly two million points, and I was really hoping they would open some sort of store or something. Since it doesn't look like they'll be going out of business anytime soon, I think sitting on your points is the smartest thing to do, whether they're running the mythical drawings or not.

toss
11-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Crap I just dumped 10k points then.

Synergistic Explosions
11-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Are you serious? They told you they weren't running? I guess the person last week who told me they were still running was a shyster then! Since the drawing did take my points, I bet they are just trying to drain our points away on vapor drawings with no prizes!

Luckily, I only entered one time for one tournament to test it. I can live with it.

NLfool
11-06-2004, 06:00 PM
what the hell is going on with neteller these weeks. I was told the dates were not updated but in fact they were running the contests. So I figured I would put 90% of all my points 450k into a contest I thought few knew was going on. Figured I would have a better than average chance of winning this way but not running it at all and taking my points is BS. Not that I expected to win but it's the principal and I'm not yet sold on neteller's mythical contests. Has anyone ever won anything and knowing a friend of a friend doesn't count

Legend27
11-10-2004, 05:02 AM
No, I have never actually heard of someone winning it.

Sponger15SB
11-10-2004, 05:20 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, everyone needs to enter the same drawing and agree to split the prize money on a prorata basis.

That is if they ever decide to run them again.