PDA

View Full Version : An open challenge...

cnfuzzd
11-05-2004, 05:19 PM
So. I want to get tons and tons of hands in this month, and pick a new avatar for entity. Something girly. with flowers or douches or something. So here goes.

Lets have an open challenge to see who gets the most hands in for the remainder of november. Set up will go as follows. All willing participants pm cnfuzzd with their intent to enter the challenge. I will randomly assign match ups, and you will compete against said person. Whoever plays the most hands in november wins. All winners get to pick avatars/locations for beaten opponents for the next month. Simple. (since nov. is already here, just let me know in the next 24-36 hours if you want to play, and i will have a list out on sunday, or so.)

Some details. This will completely be an "on your honor" sort of competition, but screenshots of pokertracker pmed to cnfuzzd would be nice. Reports need to be pmed to me every tuesday, and i will make a weekly report on wednessday. If this becomes a regular thing, i might also start producing lines for the match ups to wager invisible money on. That would be fun. Whos down? Suggestions, comments, and willing sex-slaves accepted.

Who bets i get paired up against some eight tabling bohemoth?

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
11-05-2004, 07:34 PM
Couple of extra thoughts...

I am going to add on that if any two competetors request it, and number of player entries allow, you may request to be paired against a certain player, for one month. After that one month, you will not be able to be paired with that person again until after the next month.

If we get several entrants, i am going to request a standard number of hands, then catagorize players into two, or possibly three groups based on a "starting line" of number of hands. For instance, i might have a "under 10K" and "over 10K" distinction. Some people with full time jobs and what not probably wont be able to compete with us sad addicts. This would only apply if i get lots of entries.

Up to four so far. Come one, join in, celebrate good times.

peace

john nickle

the oc is the gayest show on television.

Zetack
11-06-2004, 01:51 AM
Crap...I just got some temp work and I'm getting a ton of overtime with it which I just can't turn down...by the time next weekend hits I'll have worked 14 days in a row...

I'll be lucky if I get any hands at all in for the rest of this month (well a thousand or two, I'll be able to squeeze in somewhere surely....surely...right?)

--Zetack

chesspain
11-06-2004, 03:08 AM
You know...I still like "CN Fuzzled" better for a handle.

cnfuzzd
11-06-2004, 12:04 PM
tell me about your mother...?

your animus getting the best of you?

What reward system has reinforced this desire?

Does pop psychology annoy you?

Can you explain Lacan to me. I tried once, but it was very, very drunk. wait, no, that was me...

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
11-06-2004, 12:04 PM
i will probably play again next month....

overtime is goot

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
11-06-2004, 12:13 PM
So my eyes are bleeding, and i think im still drunk, but im pretty confident that so far we have nine players. Come, join in, and bring a buddy. Entries close tomorrow.

peace

john nickle

Cosimo
11-06-2004, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For instance, i might have a "under 10K" and "over 10K" distinction. Some people with full time jobs and what not probably wont be able to compete with us sad addicts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a full-time job and an occasional social life, yet I get in over 10k hands per month. For my own benefit only, I suggest an "employed" and an "unemployed" group. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zetack
11-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Rather than an over 10k hands under 10k hands distinction, you might look at usual number of tables distinction. 1, 2, 3, and 4 or more.

--Zetack

cnfuzzd
11-07-2004, 09:55 AM
so far 11 brave souls and bunky have offered up their avatars to the god of competition. When i return home, which will be around 2:30, i will release pairings and we can consider entries closed.

peace

john nickle

bunky9590
11-07-2004, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so far 11 brave souls and bunky

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, WTF is that? I'm not a brave soul?

Wanna play HU? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cnfuzzd
11-07-2004, 04:12 PM
I am a mad scrabble player. Heads up, anytime buddy...

From the sounds of it, you will have your challenge nicely in hand. And, anyway, losing that fish in the target thing is no big loss /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

bunky9590
11-07-2004, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a mad scrabble player. Heads up, anytime buddy...

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave up Scrabble in 5th grade, but.. that's cool , all good.

[ QUOTE ]
And, anyway, losing that fish in the target thing is no big loss

[/ QUOTE ]

That fish in the target isn't going down without a serious fight. If you don;t know me by now. I play serious for monopoly money. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greg J
11-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Entity needs a new avatar. That monkey freaks me out.

radek2166
11-07-2004, 07:42 PM
You all frak me out. Zulu might freak me out the most. I am chugging away. 2 tables and boom i look up and there he is. No idea how he allways finds me.

Or peter haris and his ability to KILL my pocket kings and have me dominatied from jump street.