PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss a memo?

Bob T.
11-05-2004, 11:25 AM
These two hands occured about ten minutes apart on different tables.

Online 3-6 game.

4 limpers, I raise out of the BB with Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif.

5 of us see the flop for 10 SBs.

Flop Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gifT /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet, UTG raises, two coldcallers, I three bet, and UTG caps it, and the coldcallers think they have had enough and fold.

Turn T /images/graemlins/spade.gif Bet, raise, reraise, cap.

River, 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Bet, raise, reraise, cap.

My opponent turns over Q6o!?

Hand two.

Five limpers, and I raise out of the SB with K /images/graemlins/spade.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gif.
BB, and all the limpers call.

I get a very good flop of:

K /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

I bet, and their are four callers.

Turn 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet, BB folds, UTG raises, LP 3 bets, another fold, and I cap it. UTG and LP both call.

River 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

I bet, UTG raises, LP calls, I threebet, and they both call.

I show my hand, and UTG shows Q6o!? LP didn't show but had AQo.

It was just weird having that happen on two tables so close together.

A couple of minutes later, my computer crashed. When I logged back on to this site to check my balances, I had seven or eight hundred dollars more than I thought I probably should have. I'm not exactly sure how much more I had, because I was playing three tables, and don't know what my exact balances were. I also know that I have paid thousands of dollars of rake on this site, and especially if they are occasionally going to put an extra thousand in my account, I will probably play there in the future, and pay thousands more in rake. What would you do about the extra money?

spamuell
11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I logged back on to this site to check my balances, I had seven or eight hundred dollars more than I thought I probably should have. I'm not exactly sure how much more I had, because I was playing three tables, and don't know what my exact balances were. I also know that I have paid thousands of dollars of rake on this site, and especially if they are occasionally going to put an extra thousand in my account, I will probably play there in the future, and pay thousands more in rake. What would you do about the extra money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried to cash out this amount recently? Once a cash out of mine was rejected and the money disappeared from my account and reappeared a few days later, although I didn't get an email about it or anything, I only knew what had happened because I realised I had put some information in incorrectly.

If not, I would tell the site (although I might say "a couple hundred, I'm not really sure how much", it's not worth them freezing your account when they realise and they might just not do anything about it.

J LU
11-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Bob T-

You should be able to recognise this hand from Canterberry Downs card room.

They call it the "Griz" and alot of people like to play it - expecially when offsuite.

J Lu

rloftin
11-05-2004, 12:49 PM
WHY

J LU
11-05-2004, 01:15 PM
I don't know why they play it, but its named after one to the floor supervisors. It's his favorite hand, so that makes it "quality".

sthief09
11-05-2004, 01:31 PM
That's strange, about the money. I'd have no problems screwing over Party (or whatever site it is), but I would hope that some random person isn't getting screwed. Check your transaction history.

Bob T.
11-05-2004, 05:04 PM
I forgot about the 'griz'. In circles around Arizona and Las Vegas people call it that too, because he worked out west before Minnesota.

thirddan
11-05-2004, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They call it the "Griz" and alot of people like to play it - expecially when offsuite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured it was some new poster from the Zoo who [censored] up a grannyMae...