PDA

View Full Version : The OC Season 2 Premiere

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 12:00 AM
I AM [censored] PUMPED UP FOR THIS BABY!

Michael Davis
11-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Are you shitting me?

-Michael

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 12:40 AM
No, I am not. OC is the shiznizzy.

However this episode has been a letdown thus far.

ThaSaltCracka
11-05-2004, 02:38 AM
gay

Dantes
11-05-2004, 03:17 AM
what's the appeal of this show seriously?

whiskeytown
11-05-2004, 03:25 AM
roughly the same thing as the appeal of watching a Justin Timberlake or Backstreet Boys video.

You know there's gonna be hot, barely legal babes in it.

RB

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what's the appeal of this show seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

drama + humor + hot chicks = best show ever

Edge34
11-05-2004, 04:07 AM
I agree sponge.

I had to tape this one, but having watched it, while I'm a little bit disappointed...the lie about the lost baby, the returns to Newport...could be a promising season.

I, unfortunately, still stick to what I said during season 1...this thing's got 3 seasons written all over it. I'll be surprised if they can pull much more.

-Edge

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 04:10 AM
True, I think they are pretty much overdoing everything. Plus the problem of them growing up and stuff, but then again i'm sure the writers will think of something.

The lie about the baby was awsome, i seriously didn't think he'd be back in newport (even though every damn shot in the opening credits isnt newport and it pisses me off every time) so soon.... I was expecting her to finally realize it was eddie's baby.

Edge34
11-05-2004, 04:12 AM
Ryan and Seth going back to Newport this early in the season is precisely what has me worried. Of course, it pissed me off that they both left at the end of Season 1, but they would've had a hard time writing a good show between Portland, Chino, and Newport all in one hour.

billyjex
11-05-2004, 04:32 AM
pound sponger in the ass gay

nicky g
11-05-2004, 05:55 AM
OC rocks.

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pound sponger in the ass gay

[/ QUOTE ]

you would probably be the one to do it you hippy gay bitch, have fun saving the environment in chico, ya tree hugger.

namknils
11-05-2004, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I am not. OC is the shiznizzy.

However this episode has been a letdown thus far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, The OC is awesome, best episode was clearly when they went to The Vegas last year.

Anyway, was this episode bad? I'm a retard who doesn't know how to set my VCR correctly and I didn't get it last night. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Rob Blackburn
11-05-2004, 11:36 AM
My fave part is whent he wacky popular girl starts hooking the booze straight out of the bottle again. Now thats seeeeeeeeeeexy, drunk debutantes rule.

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Yes, The OC is awesome, best episode was clearly when they went to The Vegas last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? When he plays hold em and turns over pocket aces to win all their money back I stabbed myself in the eye with a broken bottle I had lying around specifically for that moment when they make hold em look corny, I have to wear an eye patch now.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, was this episode bad? I'm a retard who doesn't know how to set my VCR correctly and I didn't get it last night. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

1st part was a little slow, however it ended up good at the end, they just had to kinda tie up all the cliffhangers at the end of season one. anyways i'm sure you could DL it somewhere online.

Edge34
11-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Not great, not awful...the rundown is:

Kirsten's moody because Seth hasn't come back home all summer. Sandy visits Ryan (to get him an early entry to the episode), to enlist his help in convincing Seth to come back. He declines, because he's got a life back in Chino now, with the baby on the way and all. Sandy visits Seth, drama ensues. Ryan decides to visit later, and they both end up going back to Newport after Ryan is told the baby was lost. But it wasn't. The end.

Oh yeah, along the way there's remodeling being done on the house, for what reason nobody knows or apparently cares. Marisa's still a raging alcoholic and Summer still isn't over Seth. Marisa's mom is still a wack-job, and her stepdad is in line for some kind of federal lawsuit.

Overall, could've been better, but it was probably a good way to just remind everybody what's going on after such a long break in between seasons 1 and 2.

-Edge

namknils
11-05-2004, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? When he plays hold em and turns over pocket aces to win all their money back I stabbed myself in the eye with a broken bottle I had lying around specifically for that moment when they make hold em look corny, I have to wear an eye patch now.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, yes that is corny but most of the show (all episodes) is corny.

[ QUOTE ]

1st part was a little slow, however it ended up good at the end, they just had to kinda tie up all the cliffhangers at the end of season one. anyways i'm sure you could DL it somewhere online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't know how to set my VCR remember? Does anyone know if they will show a rerun? I tried to check fox (http://www.fox.com) but couldn't find any mention of it for the life of me.

namknils
11-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks Edge, that curbs my appetite a little.

For all of those who think that this show is gay, I say watch an episode and give it a shot. I would have said it was gay too before I got hooked on it last year.

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 11:55 AM
oh I definantly said it was gay, then i was watching it religiously and just finished up watching all of season one on DVD over again with my girlfriend (insert whipping sound here).

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Do you have any file sharing programs?

I just searched for "OC Season 2" on Bearshare and found 124 people to download it from.

namknils
11-05-2004, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh I definantly said it was gay, then i was watching it religiously and just finished up watching all of season one on DVD over again with my girlfriend (insert whipping sound here).

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, yeah I'm married so it was a good excuse, "oh, the wife likes it, so I watch with her" but I'm not ashamed anymore, this show rocks. There are no other shows on TV that I actually want to watch every week and keep track of, this one is the best I've found.

namknils
11-05-2004, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any file sharing programs?

I just searched for "OC Season 2" on Bearshare and found 124 people to download it from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry man, you're not talking my language. I'll have my wife give it a try later tonight, she will probably know.

B Dids
11-05-2004, 12:07 PM
I got talked into watching this by Grivan, and umm... I should have kept playing. Bad show!! Not a teen drama of the Everwood or One Tree Hill caliber.

namknils
11-05-2004, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got talked into watching this by Grivan, and umm... I should have kept playing. Bad show!! Not a teen drama of the Everwood or One Tree Hill caliber.

[/ QUOTE ]

I respectfully disagree Dids. I watched Everwood once or twice and it just puts me to sleep. One Tree Hill I'll admit has the components for me, hot girls, high school basketball, but I've never got through a whole episode. Maybe I'll give it another shot...

Sponger15SB
11-05-2004, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I watch all 3 shows every week and I think OC is the best, then everwood, then one tree hill.

one tree hill is even more improbable and hard to believe than the OC.

B Dids
11-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Everwood has not been as good this season as last. It's not an exciting show, but it's pretty well done.

One Tree Hill isn't that good, it's just got lots of hawt chix.