PDA

View Full Version : KK fish-fest on Party

usmfan
11-04-2004, 04:17 PM
See if you can guess what everybody's holding. All 3 participants are somewhat LA-P, with MP2 being a definite LA-P. I'll post results later.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, <font color="CC3333">MP2 3-bets</font>, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (24.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (18.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, MP2 calls, CO folds, BB calls, UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG+2 calls $2 (All-In), <font color="CC3333">MP2 caps</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

River: (32.75 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players, 1 all-in)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls, BB calls.

Final Pot: 35.75 BB

Col Klink
11-04-2004, 04:24 PM
There doesn't seem to be any play that could even be debated. I guess I don't understand why you posted this hand. Sorry, but I'm new and trying to figure out all the nuances of why hands are posted. As for what your opponents had, it could be anything. I am never surprised by what weird hands I get shown.

usmfan
11-04-2004, 04:34 PM
I guess the reason that I posted this was to show that players will cap and keep calling with a variety of hands even at a level that I used to think would neccessitate smarter play. Note how BB bets the flop and then just calls the raise instead of 3-betting and how everyone else just cold calls.