PDA

View Full Version : Is W00lygimp joking or actually a serious poster?

PITTM
11-04-2004, 04:11 PM
At this point i cannot imagine he is anything but a liberal who is satirizing a conservative in an obnoxious manner. the frequency of misspellings and grammatical errors in his posts make me believe that he is a complete joke. not to mention the fact that he makes a new post every 10 minutes. anyone else?

rj

arabie
11-04-2004, 04:13 PM
one of many possible scenerios. He may be an alien sent to spread irrationality on earth.

vulturesrow
11-04-2004, 04:14 PM

wacki
11-04-2004, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At this point i cannot imagine he is anything but a liberal who is satirizing a conservative in an obnoxious manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

As of recently that is my thought as well, but it could be anything. He might of just ran out of lithium.

PITTM
11-04-2004, 04:19 PM
why? having liberal viewpoints is too shocking for you?

rj

Matty
11-04-2004, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At this point i cannot imagine he is anything but a liberal who is satirizing a conservative in an obnoxious manner.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree. Hopefully he sticks around.

vulturesrow
11-04-2004, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why? having liberal viewpoints is too shocking for you?

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Shocking no, saddening perhaps. Things like The Dark Ages of America, and Pentagon 9/11. Anyways, it was a cheap shot, my apologies.

ilya
11-04-2004, 04:31 PM
I am 100% sure he is joking.

Men the Master
11-04-2004, 04:33 PM
You Liberals are taking Kerry's and the Democrat's catastrophic and historic fall from grace too personally. Be good sports for a change. W00lygimp is an excellent, friendly, and likeable poster.

If you Liberals don't get over your bitterness that Kerry, Daschle and the rest of the now fading Democratic Party fell flat on their asses, this country will never be united. And its all because of you. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

PITTM
11-04-2004, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You Liberals are taking Kerry's and the Democrat's catastrophic and historic fall from grace too personally. Be good sports for a change. W00lygimp is an excellent, friendly, and likeable poster.

If you Liberals don't get over your bitterness that Kerry, Daschle and the rest of the now fading Democratic Party fell flat on their asses, this country will never be united. And its all because of you. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

quite possibly two of the stupidest paragraphs ive ever seen in my life. the first barely eeking out a win.

rj

PITTM
11-04-2004, 04:36 PM
on one i posted a link to a video and said it was interesting, on the other i was discouraged that a group of people were being oppressed, both turned into "hot" topics and involved quite a bit of intelligent discussion, which is what i would hope for from a politics message board.

rj

vulturesrow
11-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Im not going to get into a discussion on the merits of your posts. I had a moment of weakness and took a cheap shot. I sincerely regret doing so and my apology is genuine. FWIW, Id much rather read 100 of your posts rather than 1 of Woolygimps.

PITTM
11-04-2004, 04:41 PM
thanks? i guess...

rj

ilya
11-04-2004, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies and gents, the most gracious winner in the world!

vulturesrow
11-04-2004, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks? i guess...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

The woolygimp comment was an attempt at humor /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just trying to clear the air.

ThaSaltCracka
11-04-2004, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks? i guess...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
cheer up PITTM /images/graemlins/grin.gif