PDA

View Full Version : Team America said it right.

arabie
11-04-2004, 03:47 PM
For those of you havent seen this movie and dont want any of it ruined hit back now, but i do feel this analogy is amazing and describes precisely a lot of political jumble on this forum and in world politics.

A character in the movie advocates this thought in describing american politics:

"We're (american world police) dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild (left-wing america) are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an [censored]. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get [censored] by dicks. But dicks also [censored] assholes. Assholes that just want to [censored] on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can [censored] a [censored] is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they [censored] too much or [censored] when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of [censored] that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us [censored] this [censored] we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in [censored]."

one of the great quotes of our time!!!

W00lygimp
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
sad day when you get your political advice from the creators of south park

arabie
11-04-2004, 03:50 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372588/quotes Team America Quotes (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372588/quotes)

arabie
11-04-2004, 03:53 PM
Sad day when your name is W00lygimp and are responsible for some of the most arrogantly ignorant posts on the forum.

ThaSaltCracka
11-04-2004, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sad day when you get your political advice from the creators of south park

[/ QUOTE ]where you get yours is a better question.

I thought the quote was funny and on point. I am a little surprised an ardent right-winger like yourself didn't enjoy it.

jakethebake
11-04-2004, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the quote was funny and on point. I am a little surprised an ardent right-winger like yourself didn't enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ] He's RELIGIOUS right. All the cussing turned him off I'm sure.

ThaSaltCracka
11-04-2004, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The same guy who has told everyone to [censored] off??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

arabie
11-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Your credible advice comes from a guy who claims he walked on water and is going to return to redeem all those who accept him as their savior. My buddy on acid last week tried to convince of the same thing, thank god my skepticism helped me through that.

jakethebake
11-04-2004, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The same guy who has told everyone to [censored]
off??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe he has split personalities because a number of his posts are sound religious right to me like his whole Christian thread and his anti-drug rant.

jakethebake
11-04-2004, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your credible advice comes from a guy who claims he walked on water. My buddy on acid last week tried to convince of the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]Is he o.k.? I hope you swam out and pulled him back to shore.

arabie
11-04-2004, 04:07 PM
nope, I got down on my knees and prayed. Unfortuantely, my friend still drowned, but thats what god would've wanted. Thank god our savior.

jakethebake
11-04-2004, 04:14 PM
What movie is this?> What is Team America?

arabie
11-04-2004, 04:15 PM
web page (http://www.teamamerica.com/)