PDA

View Full Version : Getting an accurate picture of the demographics in America

lastchance
11-04-2004, 12:50 PM
The Democrat Party, let's face it, sucks. The Republicans won on every single front this election, and this nation isn't going amazingly well. There were quite a few mistakes made in Iraq, and they bit the US.

Well, anyway, back to the point. The Democrat Party really just plain sucks right now. The Democratic Party is not getting the support it needs and is very weak right now, getting completely hammered by the Republicans. They're playing a bit to the moderates, and perhaps not getting the turnout they need.

Now this would be an ideal situation for the Republicans, however, there is a major split between dividing the party between the neoconservatives and the conventional conservatives.

Meanwhile, the Libertarians are on the rise, and may merge with a faction from the Republicans to gain more power.

So, in reality, instead of there being only two factions in American Politics right now, there are many factions.

Just going to list them off:
1. The Commie-Hippies (social liberals)
2. Heartless bastards (the Old Right, gov wants less power, gets less involved)
3. Religious Hicks (the religious right)
4. Anarchists (Libertarians)
5. Neocons (Do I have to say more?)
That would my best guess if our system was conductive to multiple parties, we'd have those 5. BTW, don't pay any mind to the way I described those parties. Just having a bit of fun, heh. :P

Just my rambling thoughts.