PDA

View Full Version : QQ Multi-Way

Ajax410
11-04-2004, 07:47 AM
SB is LP-P, BB is TA-N. BB is not a great player, but has typically played his hands decently.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG folds, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

I really don't like when BB check-raises me. As a relatively neutral post-flop player, I find it hard to believe that he'd check-raise a pre-flop raiser with TP, so I'm thinking he must have either flopped a pretty solid made hand or a strong draw. When he just calls my 3-bet, I put him on an aggressively played draw.

Turn: (10.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

What's up with the Stop 'N Go? This move by him really confused me - again I'm thinking that maybe he has a made hand that beats me queens? Anyone else find his line indicative of a stronger hand than I'm giving him credit for when I raise?

River: (16.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

If he has a stronger made hand, I lose. If he was on the flush draw, I lose. The third person in this hand - who is LP-P - has just been calling this entire time, leading me to believe one of the two of them must have me beat by the river. Is a check here okay?

Final Pot: 16.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 16.50 BB, between Hero, SB and BB.</font>

daveymck
11-04-2004, 07:59 AM
I dont see the check raise on the flop is the convertor wrong?

Bet the river the BB probably has an 8, LP-P could have any old crap. Even if the LP-P guy has a flush if its non nut he probably isnt raising the river, you missing out on value bets here.

He probably thinks you are drawing to the flush which is why he bet the turn.

Ajax410
11-04-2004, 08:02 AM
You're right about the check-raise, I read the hand wrong. I thought he waited for me to bet...instead he just raised into me.

Ajax